Chapter 5

I woke up that morning all by myself.  I looked around trying to see where they were I walked into the kitchen where I found a note it said:

 Went out for breakfast, and didn't want to wake you.  I will bring you back something, Love you.

 Great, I was all by myself for who knows how long I was going to be alone for.  I sat down on the couch and turned the T.V on, trying to find something to watch.  Finding nothing, I decided to take a shower and go walk around.  I walked of the door and walked down to a McDonald’s and got something to eat, then walked out and was about to walk into another store when I saw the guys.

"Emily!  We didn't think you were ever going to get up.”  Niall said, who still had food from where ever they went.

"You should have tried to wake me, I wanted to go” I said, playfully hitting Niall.

"We did!  You just kept mumbling things.“ He said before drinking his pop. “Well come on lets go do something.  We have to be at the stage by 2:30.”  Niall said.  It was already 12:30, so we couldn't really do a lot.

"Let’s go to that moonwalk place. “  Louis said.

"Are we even allowed in there? “  Liam said.

"I don't know but let’s go find out. “  Louis said running down the street like a 4 year old.

"Whoever marries him is going to have a handful.“ I said laughing and running after him.

"Can we...rent...this...place out...till 2:00?”  Louis asked the lady, panting.

"Yeah but it’s going to cost you a lot because its last minute.“ The lady at the desk said as Louis pulled a whole bunch of money out his pocket.

"This should cover it.”  He said, and then he ran into one of the bouncy houses.  We all chased after him, giggling at his immatureness.  The one we went into was an obstacle course Louis and I went first.

"ONE, TWO, THREE, GO!”  Niall screamed and we started running through the course.  Every time I was almost caught up to him, he would push me over and start running again.  I finally got to the slide and jumped down it, only to land on my face when I got down.

"Did you get that on tape?“  Louis said laughing along with the others.

"Lou it’s not funny!  My face hurts now.”  I said, pouting.

"Here let me see. “  Liam said walking over to me, and he put my face in his hands and examined my face. I stared in his eyes, totally mesmerized by their sparkle.

 "Still beautiful.”  He said making butterflies erupt in my stomach.  He got up and walked back to the rest of the guys that were still laughing.  Liam and Zayn went next.  Zayn did the same thing I did, but Louis got it on video this time.

"Guess we know were Emily gets it from.”  Louis said. Harry and Liam went next this time, and they both fell.  

"Never gets old" Louis said laughing. We moved on to another one this, but this one was just a normal one.  Soon Liam told us it was time to go.  We grabbed our shoes and called someone to pick us up to take us to their sound check.

"You guys are all sweaty and nasty.“  I said getting in to the car.  I regretted saying that as soon as I said it, because they all gave me a huge hug and didn't let me go till we got to the stage.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good night D.C, we love you" The boys said running off stage and changing really quickly.