Chapter 8

Today was the last day before we went to the next state. Vicki and Louis left to go spend time together so it was just Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn and I. We decided to go to the mall and get some new clothes.

"Emily you should tell Liam how you feel," Harry said while we walked into Aeropostale. 

"I can't just tell him straight out," I said looking at one of the shirts. I decided to get it because it was super cute.

"Give him hints that you like someone," He said acting like I was dumb.

"I don't know," I said. I was being pulled over to the guys section of the store where everyone else was. Harry mouthed "Do it."

 I knew I wasn’t going to win against him so I gave in like usual. "So, Liam how are you and Alex doing," I asked

"Fine. You know, Emily, you should get a boyfriend," Liam said looking at me.

"Maybe I will, I'm just waiting for my perfect guy to break up with his girlfriend," I said

"Maybe I can set you up with someone," He said

"No, I've already got my eye on someone," I said.

“What,” he said with raised eyebrows.

I smiled before walking out of the storegrabbing Harry's hand and pulling him behind me.

"Why are we leaving," Harry asked, as we walked to the food court.

"Because, I didn't know what else to say," I said. I was trying to figure out kind of food I wanted. 

"Just tell him, Emily, you are one of the sweetest, kindest and most beautiful girls I've ever seen. He would be stupid to turn you down," He said

"Aww, thanks, Harry, you’re so sweet,” I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek. I decided I wanted Chinese.

"Can I take your order," the girl asked. "Oh, my gosh you’re, Harry Styles," She said turning to look at Harry who winked at her, making her blush.

"That would be me," He said before waving

"Can I have the sweet n' Sour chicken please," I said interrupting her fangirling.

"Yeah, sorry," She said before going to the back and handing me my food. 

"I'll pay," Harry said stepping in front of me before I had time to argue. We walked to an empty table and sat down. Harry sat there and just watched me eat.

"Having fun," I asked laughing

"I'm bored," He whined

"You don't have to stay here with me," I told him.

"I know but I want to," He said and then we were silent again.

"Done," I said getting up and throwing my plate away. I walked back to Harry,"What are we going to do now?"

"I don't know," He said before getting up and walking away with me following close behind him. We walked into a shoe store where Niall and Liam were.

"Emily, where did you go," Liam asked turning around and seeing us. He narrowed his eyes at us.

"I got hungry," I said shrugging and looking at a pair of shoes.

"Well, you never told me about this guy you like," He said walking over to me with his arms crossed.

I smiled and said. "Well, he is a lot like you, in fact he would be like your twin," I said laughing because it was him.

"I still want to meet him," he mumbled