Chapter 7

"Go on," I said hoping he felt the same way I did about him.

"Well I'm dating someone," he said looking at me with those big brown eyes.

My heart felt heavy in my chest. "What! I mean whom," I said masking the real way I felt.

"It’s Alex. We had a long talk last night she apologized and everything she said she didn't know what she was saying," He said seeing that I was upset.

"She’s not the girl for you Liam," I said crossing my arms. "I know who is," I mumbled under my breath.

"What," He said looking at me funny.

"Nothing come on lets go," I said walking away. We walked around the corner and saw everyone was sitting on the coach. 

"We gave up," Vicki said looking up at both of us. I could see that she wanted to ask me what was going on but thankfully she didn’t.

"I'm hungry," Niall said

"When aren't you," I said looking over at him with a smile.

"You guys want to go out to eat," Harry suggested. We all shook our heads, yes and walked out the door. I sat by Vicki then Zayn on the other side. Liam sat in front of me he kept getting texts and smiling I looked over his shoulder and read one of them. It said: Liam, you’re the best I love you lol. I saw him reply back: I love you to just think in 5 days we get to see each other and I can hold you in my arms. I didn't know what to think I just wanted to be her so bad. I wanted to be held in his arms and tell him I love you.

"Where, here," Harry asked.  We were standing in front of a pancake house. We all jumped out and went into the restaurant.

"I'll have the French toast please," Liam said

"Do you guys have something that comes with a biscuit and sausage and pancakes," Louis asked. The waitress shook her head. "Okay, I'll have that please." 

"I'll have pancakes with bacon," Harry said

"I'll have the eggs, French toast, sausage, bacon and toast," Niall said looking at all of us. We were all staring at him.  

How could the kid eat so much? I laughed. "I'll have French toast too please," I said

"I'll have the eggs and toast," Zayn said

"I'll have the same thing he is getting," Vicki said pointing to Louis. The waitress took our menus and left.

"So guys, I have something to tell you," Liam said.

 I knew what was coming and it broke my heart to think about it. "I'm dating someone." Everyone turned their head to me then back at Liam they all knew I liked him I guess they thought I was finally getting my happily ever after.

"You is it,” Niall said.  Zayn put thumbs up to me thinking I was the one that was dating him.

"Alex," He said. Everyone’s head shot back at Liam their jaws dropped to the floor. At least I wasn’t the only one who was sort of surprised earlier. 

"Her! You have to be kidding me!" Zayn said

"Liam, there's another girl out there for you, other than her trust me," Louis said "Before you guys say anything else I really like this girl wait no I love this girl and I don't want to lose her again," We were all silent till the food came out.

‘I love her i don't want to lose her.’ Those words played on and on in my head.  He would never see it.

"Are you guys really that mad about me dating her," Liam finally said