Chapter 10

-----------------------------------------------------------EmilyPOV--------------------------------------------------------------

I walked back to the bus with a huge smile on my face. Zayn was standing there looking at us funny. I'm guessing because we were both holding hands and smiling. We walked onto the bus. 

"Are you ready to go," Harry asked, looking upset

"Nope, I think I'm going to stay," I said. 

All the boys ran up and gave me a hug yelling all sorts of stuff in my ear, "What made you change your mind," Niall asked while still hugging me. Just then Liam walked and wrapped his arms around me.

"OHHH," all the boys said at the same time.

"Thirty more minutes," the driver yelled back at us making us jump. 

We sat down as I told them what happened when Liam ran off the bus . Finally we drove up to a hotel and got out with only a couple fans screaming.  I was beginning to get really use to that sound. Liam and Zayn, doing what they always did, grabbed my hand and walking in. Zayn let go when we walked in and went up with the other boys while Liam and I walked a little slower.

"I'm sorry," Liam said. 

I looked up at him. Was he already sick of being my boyfriend? "For what," I asked.

"For being such a jerk to you, you didn't deserve that kind of treatment," He said.

I sighed. "Liam, let’s just forget it happened. I don't care anymore. I have you," I said before kissing him. 

We got up to the hotel.  "Liam, Emily, Zayn and Harry in this room," Louis said.

 Zayn gave him a hard look when he said that Liam and I were going to be sharing a room. "  Niall and I in this room," he said pointing to the other room. We all went to are rooms but only moments later Louis and Niall were in our room. I was totally fine with it to be honest.

"Let’s watch a movie, "Louis said jumping on one of the beds.

"Or we can go out to eat," Harry said.  Niall nodded in agreement.

"I'm not really hungry," I said lying down on one of the beds.

"Is anyone else coming," Harry asked. Zayn and Louis raised their hand. Liam looked back at me.

"Liam, if you want to go, you can go, I don't mind," I said sitting up.

"No, it’s fine. I'd rather stay here," he said before falling down on the bed next to me.

 "Okay, bye guys," Niall said running out. Everybody followed him. Sometimes they acted just like children. I smiled at the thought.

Zayn turned around and gave Liam a break her heart and I break your face look and then walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

"What do you want to do," Liam asked propping himself up on one of his arms.

"Watch a movie," I said. I got up and looked to see what movies were on. “Toy story is on. It just started." 

"Yes," he said. He got up and popped some popcorn for us. 

We sat down on the coach and I snuggled up to him. "Finally with my perfect girl," he whispered into my ear before kissing my forehead and pushing me closer to him.

"What makes you so sure," I asked looking up at him.

"Because it’s you," he said smiling.

"I love you," I said, kissing him.