Chapter 17

-------------------------------------------EmilysPOV------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of Liam packing and Vicki making breakfast.

"Were you going to leave without telling me?” I asked sleepily.

"I was waiting for you to wake up "He said turning around and looking at me with a smile.

"When are you going to be leaving?" I asked him, sitting up a bit and rubbing the drowsiness from my eyes.

"In an hour or so" He said walking over and laying down next to me.

"I'm going to miss you" Liam said kissing my head. It was now fully bald and I hated it with a passion.

"I hate not having hair,” I said looking up at him.

"Why? Now we can go wig shopping" He said smiling, "You still look beautiful." He added in a more serious note.

"Breakfast!” I heard Vicki yell, startling the both of us. Liam got up and held his hand out to help me get up also.

"Wait, I want a new picture of you.” He said as we walked out of the room. I sighed, knowing he was going to put it up on twitter and show everyone. Nobody knew anything about it except the boys and my family.

"Alright" I said as he smiled and pulled out his camera.

"Smile!" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. He took the picture before turning to me and asking me, "Is it okay if I put this on Twitter?"

"Yes" I said, knowing he was going to ask that. He was silent for a minute until he looked up at me.

"You need a twitter" Liam said sitting back down on the bed and grabbing his laptop.

"What’s going to be my username?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Emily_Malik10.Is that okay?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Perfect" I said smiling at how cute he looked. He spent the next couple minutes following people.

"There, all set. Now I'm going to post the picture…" He said logging out of my new account and in to his.

"I'm hungry. I'm going to get breakfast, meet me in the dining room when you’re done" I said kissing his cheek and walking out.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Vicki said once I got into the dining room. She was already sitting down and eating.

"Liam wanted to make me a twitter," I said grabbing a seat to sit down and grabbing a pancake off of the stack she set on the table. Vicki nodded understandingly before passing me some bacon.

"I've got it set up on your phone too." Liam chimed happily, walking in and handing me my phone.

"How'd you figure out my password?" I asked slightly surprised as I opened twitter up.

"Its our anniversary," He said laughing. “It’s not that hard to figure out." I laughed before looking at all the followers I already had. Then, looking at the picture Liam put up of us that said; My beautiful girlfriend, she’s amazing. I smiled at that sweet caption, and then I noticed that the boys had also said stuff about me.

@NiallOfficial:

Stay strong @Emily_Malik10 We'll be there soon love you!

@zaynmalik

Love you little sis!Can't wait till I see you again!Feel better @Emily_Malik10 

@Louis_Tomlinson