Chapter 15

--------------------------------------------------Emily’sPOV---------------------------------------------------------------------
"How are you doing," Vicki asked. As she walked into the living room where I sat watching Dog The Bounty Hunter

"Better but I just hate sitting here all day. I want to do something," I said as she sat down next to me and handed me some water.

"We can't leave because nurses have to be able to come and we have to be here," she said.
 I stood up and headed for the backdoor.

"Where are you going," she asked as I opened up the backdoor.

"I need some fresh air," I said. I went farther out into the grass. I missed all of the boys. I missed their randomness and how they were immature.  But the thing that I missed the most was how they were always there for me.

"Honey, are you okay," my nurse asked. I didn't realize I was crying,You have to come in. I need to put the chemo in," she said.I got up and we walked inside. I wiped the tears away but more took its place."It will get better," the nurse said as I took my place back on the coach.

"I need my boyfriend, my brother and my friends. Then and only then will I be okay," I said as she injected the medicine into my back.

"Emily, someone wants to talk to you," Vicki said as the nurse went into the other room.

"Hey babe," the familiar British accent that I've been dying to hear, said.

"Liam," I said almost jumping up but the pain in my back was too much.

"How are you doing," he asked.

"Not very good because I miss all of you, every single one of you and all the things that you do," I said as tears came rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry babe, we all miss you to," he said. I could hear that he was crying to.

"Is that Emily," I heard Niall ask and then I heard fighting.

“Is everything all right,” I asked.

"Emily, we’re going to Skype so we can all talk with you," Zayn said. The phone hung up and then it rang again.

"Hello," I said laughing.

 "I love you," Liam said.

"I love you to," I said and then he hung up.

"Vicki," I said and she came running out of the kitchen.

"Yeah," she said as she running over to me.  “Is everything all right? Are you hurting?”

"Could you help me up and then grab my laptop," I asked. She slowly lifted me off my stomach and then went into my room to get my laptop. "Come sit down with me. I'm Skyping with the boys," I said as I signed into my Skype and I got a video call.

"Emily,” they all screamed. Vicki came into the picture. "Vicki," they yelled as she sat down and moved closer to the screen.

"How are you guys doing," I said as Louis jumped over the coach and into the picture.

"Vicki, I miss you," he said.

"I miss you to, Louis," Vicki said laughing.

"Emily, you wouldn't believe how many fans ask about you," Harry said. Zayn pushed Louis off the couch and onto the ground.

"Really, I wouldn't think they would know," I said smiling to myself.

"Yeah, they notice most of the questions we answer are about you," Niall said. He got up to go get something to eat I was guessing.

"So, how was your concert last night," I asked as the nurse came back to give me some pain killers.

"Awesome but I wish you were here," Louis said as he made faces into the screen.

"When you go to another one of our concerts, I'm going make you a huge surprise and pull you out on stage and stuff," Niall said throwing his hands in the air when he said it and hitting Liam in the face.

"Niall." Liam said rubbing his face before hitting Niall on the arm.

"Sorry," he said stuffing his mouth full of food.

"Emily, what have you been up to," Zayn finally spoke up.

"Waiting for you to call me," I said smiling at my big brother.

"Sorry, I had to talk to mom and then I fell asleep. When I woke up I then had do concert stuff," he said smiling.

"You guys come on, you have to go to a signing," Paul said. He came into the picture.

"Wait, you have to come and say hi to Emily," they said.  Louis got up and dragged Paul over to the camera.

"Hi Emily, feel better soon. Now come on, guys," he said. "Five minutes." He walked out of the camera and I heard the bus door close.

"So, I guess we got to go, bye Vicki! Emily, feel better. We will talk to you later. Love you bye," Niall said, waving and stuffing more food in his mouth at the same time and then he left.

"Bye Emily. I'll talk to you later, love you! Bye Vicki, I love you and miss you. See you soon," Louis said walking out of the bus.

"Bye Vicki. Take good care of Emily for us! Bye Emily, I love you. I'll talk to you soon. Bye," Harry said.

"Bye Emily. You’re the best little sister anyone could ever have. I love you and can't wait to see you again. Bye Vicki, you’re the best for taking care of Emily," Zayn said half smiling and then walking out of the bus.

"Bye Emily. I love you so much. You’re the best girlfriend a guy could ask for. I miss you so much. Bye Vicks," Liam said before turning off the web cam. He disappeared from view.

-----------------------------------------------------------LiamsPOV---------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there signing stuff for the fans but my head was somewhere else.
"I hope your girlfriend gets better soon.  You guys are so cute together," a girl said as she handed me a tee shirt. I smiled and signed the girl’s shirt. She walked away. The other guys were also having girls tell them nice things about Emily. It hurt me to think she was in pain.

"Oh sorry," I said as I signed another girls shirt. I was losing it. I had to see her, I just had to. I had to see her in person not over Skype but in the flesh.

"It’s okay, tell Emily I said to get better," the girl said smiling and moving to Niall.

"Okay guys, last people," someone said behind me. I signed the last of the things and got up.

"Where are you going," Zayn asked

"I don't know yet," I said opening up the door and sitting on the side of the curb. I put my head in my hands and started to cry. I remember what Emily looked like when we video chatted. It didn't look like her. She was too pale. She was too skinny. Her hair was already starting to fall out. But she was still beautiful. I felt someone’s hand on my back.

"You okay," Harry asked sitting down next to me.

"No," I said sitting up and wiping the tears off my face

"Listen, we are all going through the same thing. We gotta stay together. You can't do this alone. You can talk to me or any of us whenever you need to. We’re here for each other," he said. I turned around and saw the three other boys standing behind me with tears in their eyes. They sat down next to me.

"I don't want to lose her," Niall said still the only one standing up. “She’s like my best friend," he said.

"None of us want to lose her," Zayn said.

"We can't think like that guys. We won't think like that. We have to think about how she is going to live," Louis said.

"When’s next concert," I asked as Paul came out and walked over to us.

"Two days from tonight," he said.

"I'm going to see Emily," I said getting up.

"You can't just leave. You have other things to go to," Paul said.

"Paul, my girlfriend could die any day and I'm going to see her," I said turning around and facing him. “That’s final.”

"Okay but be at the concert that night," he said.

"I want to go to,” the rest of the guys said.

"No, you guys have to stay. I can trust that Liam will get back when I tell him to," he said. “I can’t lose all of you at the same time.”

"But she’s my sister," Zayn said turning around and glaring at Paul.

"I'm sorry, Zayn, only three more weeks and then you can be with her all you want," he said.

"Give Emily a hug for me," Zayn said.

"I'm sorry you can't go," I said feeling bad for him. I hugged him and then said my goodbyes to everyone else.

"Make sure you give her a hug for me too," Harry said waving as I got into a car to go see my girlfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey guys thanks for reading I never thought I'd get to 2,000 reads!!! I didn't think I would get 200.I also have another book that I just started My Style Of Love.I love reading your guys comments so keep commenting I read every single one of them.Vote,Comment,and Fan!Thanks!