Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning feeling like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I had told Liam how I felt.  I still didn't know how he would react but I was happy I told him. At least that part was done, now all I was waiting for was his response. 

"Emily, get up and start packing," Zayn said. He threw some of my clothes at me.  I made a face at him and he smiled before shutting the door in my face.

Today was the day we were leaving for Illinois. I got up and grabbed the small suitcase I brought with me.  I started shoving all my clothes inside. As soon as i was done grabbing my stuff I walked out to the living room where everyone was saying good bye to Vicki.

"Bye Vics, I'm gonna miss you. You gotta come and stay with us when our tour is done because you make amazing food," Niall said. He hugged Vicki and walking out to the bus.

"Bye Vicki. Thanks for letting us stay here," Harry said giving her a hug and whispering. "Thanks for helping me with getting Emily to tell Liam," He looked at me and winked.

"Bye Vicki, I'm gonna miss you," Liam said also giving Vicki a hug and quickly following Harry out the door.

"Bye Vicki. Come see us sometime soon," Zayn said before walking out. Louis was the last of the boys.  I could already see Vicki crying a little bit, they were so perfect together.

"I don't want to say goodbye," she said grabbing his hand.

"Then don't," He said through the tears he was crying. He kissed her and pulled her in for the longest hug ever. “I love you come see me as soon as you can," he said finally pulling away.

"Every chance I get," she said. "I love you too," she said before Louis slowly let go of her hand and walking out the door

"I'm gonna miss you, now I have to go with these losers again all by myself," I said hugging her.

"Yeah, but now that you’ve told Liam," She said.

"He hasn’t talked to me all morning” I said letting go of her and grabbing my bags.

“Just give him some time. It was a bit of a shock. I'm gonna miss all of you bye," she said.

  I waved then closed the door and walked out to the tour bus where Louis was still crying a little             ----------------------------------------------------------Liam’s POV----------------------------------------------------

I got on the tour bus and sat down next to Harry. "Does she really mean it," I asked him.

"Liam, you don't understand all this time she was trying to show you but you were too stupid to see it. Liam, she loves you, just ask her out because I know you like her to," he said getting up and walking over to Louis. He was right, I did like Emily, I just don't want anything to happen to our friendship and then there was Alex. I tried so hard to get this to work with us and it started to really well. I was actually going to have her fly out to see me and stay with us till we got back to her home town but then Emily came and changed everything on me. I then got a phone call. I looked down and saw that it was Alex, great just the person I wanted to talk to.

"Hey, Alex, how are you," I asked getting up and walking to the other side of the bus.

"Good so have you left yet," she asked 

"Yep, on are way to Illinois right now," I said staring at Emily who looked deep in thought.

"Good, cause I'm flying out there to see you!" She said 

"What!" I said making all the boys stare at me. "Don't Alex"

"Is there something wrong," She asked sounding confused.

"Yeah, Alex, there is actually," I said. How was I actually going to do this? "I think we should break up. I'm sorry, there's another girl I like, besides you didn't want me, bye Alex," I said before hanging up the phone. 

 I walked over to Emily she was on the phone as well.

 I Love you to, Daniel, bye," She said and with that my heart broke.

"Daniel, the same Daniel that you dated while I was on the X factor," I asked starting to feel the tears.

“No, Liam, that's not who you think it is," she said. 

I walked away Daniel was a guy that Emily had dated and ended up cheating on her with a girl from their school. She was so upset that I went to her school and beat the crap out of the guy. She told me that night that if he ever asked her back out, she would say yes in a heartbeat. I told her she was stupid. 

She walked back up to me. "Liam, I can explain," she said all the guys were standing behind us.

"To think I was actually going to give us a try," I said with as much anger in my voice as I could put. 

That's when she just started crying. "I think I'm just going to go back home. I can't stand all of this," She said walking away and sitting down next to all the other boys and telling them what she had told me. Tears were running down both of our faces. 

Harry looked up at me with a surprised face then walked back to me. "Are you kidding me? After all she went through, this is how you treat her," he said. Zayn came up and said the same thing. Finally they stopped.I walked to the back where the beds were and lied down on my bed. I was throwing away everything for a girl, who was still hung up on a different guy. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes. I fell asleep listening to Emily packing up her stuff. 

The next morning we were stopped at gas station to fill up our tank.  I got up and walked to the front of the bus where the guys were sitting.  Emily and Zayn were nowhere to be seen. "Where’s Emily," I asked. 

"They’re outside, getting ready to leave. She wasn’t talking to who you thought she was talking to. She was talking to her uncle," Harry said not even looking up at me. 

I gasped in shock. "I'm such an idiot," I said running outside. I saw Zayn and he was alone.

"Where is she," I asked looking at Zayn.

"She, she left, she said she needed some air. She'll be back soon if you want to say goodbye," He said.

My heart fell in my chest. "I don't want to say goodbye," I said before running down the road. I finally caught up with her. I grabbed her arm and spun her around. "Liam, what are you doing," She asked staring up at me I could tell she has been crying because her eyes were red.

"I'm sorry for being an idiot," I said wiping the tears off her face that were starting to form. I pulled her into a hug.

She pulled away from me. "I'm not sure if I can forgive you.”

"Maybe this will help change your mind" I said. Then I kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too," she said before hugging me again.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry its so short but i hope you like.Comment,Vote and Fan.Thanks