Chapter 22

I woke up with Liam gone and note beside the bed.

Had to leave for the studio I'll be back later. Love you xx

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal then walked into the living room and turned on the TV.  Just then the phone rang.

"Emily, come to the studio. Hurry!" Niall said then he hung up. I quickly pulled some shoes on and put one of Liam's shirts on then ran outside. The worst possible things that could happen were running through my mind. Liam was hurt. Zayn was gone. I was so nervous that one of these things had happened.

I pulled up and there were already tons of fans there.

"Look, its Emily!" One of them screamed. Everyone looked at me. I smiled and waved. Big crowds always made me nervous. I quickly crossed the road and walked inside.

"What’s wrong?" I asked looking at all the boys. Liam was missing. That worried me.

"Where’s Liam," I asked, beginning to panic.

"He's in there!" They all yelled, smiling. I walked in and saw Liam standing in the middle of a bunch of rose pedals. He pulled me in then got on one knee.

"Emily Malik. Will you marry me and make me the luckiest and happiest man in the world?" Liam said pulling out a beautiful ring.Was this really happening to me? Was I about to marry Liam Payne?

"Yes," I said smiling and letting a few tears fall. He got the biggest smile on his face then got up and picked up in a big hug and spun me around.

"I'm guessing she said yes then?" Harry asked with a huge smile on his face. The boys peaked in; all had massive grins on their faces. We smiled at them and nodded. I couldn’t keep from smiling.

"I'm sorry to ruin this happy moment but we have a concert to do tonight and we need to get to the arena." Someone I've never seen before said.

"Do you want to come?" Liam asked grabbing my hand.

"I look horrible," I said looking down and realizing what I happen on.

"I'm sure Lou will have something for you to wear there," he told me. I nodded and we walked outside. They waved at all the fans before we got into the car. The car ride there was the same. Loud but full of fun and laughter.  But I didn't mind, I was getting married to the person I had loved for a year. I didn't even think he would ever like me and now I was marrying him.

"Lou is over there," Niall pointed in the other direction. 

"Liam texted and said you needed clothes," She smiled handing me a pile of clothes and pointed me to the way of the dressing room. I quickly changed and put my hair up into a pony tail. There were already hundreds of fans waiting for the concert outside. I walked out looking for Liam. He was standing by the bus on the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------LPOV---------------------------------------------

"She said, yes" I smiled. 

"That's so great, Liam! I'm so happy for you!" My mom answered. I could tell she was crying.

“Here it is! Thanks so much!!”

"She’s on her way over here.  I'll talk to you later mom, love you. Tell everyone I said hello"

"Love you to honey," I heard her say, before hanging up.

"Hello, beautiful" I smiled pulling her into a hug.

"When is the concert?" She asked looking up.

"About two hours," I answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is everyone enjoying themselves so far?" Harry asked. We had just finished Over Again. The crowd screamed in reply.

"Harry, could I say something really quick?" I asked grabbing his shoulder. He nodded and smiled.

"As you all know, Emily and I have been dating for a while now" I stopped and looked at her in the crowd.  “And I'm happy to say that we are engaged!" I screamed the last part a bit. The crowd screamed and awed.

"So, tonight I dedicate this song to you, Emily." I looked at her as the beginning of Little Things started playing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys like this chapter! its been a very long time since I've posted and I'm very sorry for that! I think I will have one more chapter and sadly this story will be over! but if you guys want a sequel to this I'd be happy to make one! Comment and tell me what you guys think! Thanks!