Chapter 23

START OF NATHAN’S POV

'Mate wake up!' I say nudging Jay beside me.

I can't even see him; he is hiding under the covers. I bring my hand to my head as it pounds non-stop.

'What happened last night?' Jay asks, his head popping up out from the other end of the blanket.

'Mate where are we, and how did we get here?' asks Max sitting up on the floor right next to the bed.

'Nathan stop touching my feet.'

'I'm not...'

Jay lifts the blanket looking down at his feet, he lets out a girly scream before rolling off the side of the bed taking all the blanket with him, and revealing Tom from the covers.

'Hey guys, what we doing here?'

'Hey!!!' we all hear a thick Irish voice yell.

I lean over the side of the bed where Jay fell to see him lying on top of him.

'Can you all be quiet, I have like the worst headache.'

'Kiara?' I ask looking around the room.

'Yeah who else would it be?'

Kiara's head pops out from under the blanket on the couch, her hair all messy, make up running down her cheeks from her eyes.

'Wow, what the hell happened last night? Does anyone know?'

'I have no idea but why are we all in the same bed?' Tom asks.

'I think we had to much to drink but...'

'Hold that thou....' she interrupts running to the bathroom, holding my mouth and stomach.

'Some one can't hold their liquor!!' Jay sings, rolling off of Siva.

'Guys why do I have 6 missed calls from Jayne, Martin and Kevin?' asks Max.

'I don't know, call them back!'

'Guys!' she yells standing in the doorway to the bathroom holding my hair in my hand.

'What? By the way you don't look to good.'

'Thanks. But... What is today?'

'Ummm, Thursday?' I ask reaching into his jean pocket looking for his phone.

'Hey guys where is my phone?'

'Jay not another phone.'

'No, we are going to be so late for our.... Concert today!!!'

That got everybody's attention, I jump out of the bed as everyone else shot to their feet, racing around the room.

'Guys!!!' screams Tom.

We all look back to the bed, to see Tom still laying there his eyes closed.

END OF NATHAN’S POV

'Hey guys I don't think I can go,' I scream from the bathroom.

'Sure you can, just find some nice clothes and...' Nathan begins poking his head around the corner.

'No I know, it's just that... I'm not feeling it today.'

'Thats just the alcohol talking from lasting night, yesterday everyone loved you. Once you get there your nerves and fears will be gone.'

'Thanks,' I answer back smiling, while quickly putting my hair up in a messy one.

'Baby come over here, I just got to tell you something, something,' Nathan sings, wriggling his finger telling me to come to him.

He wraps his arms around my waist is I wrap mine around his neck. I slightly stand on my Tippy toes as he leans down and kisses me passionately on the lips. We part and Nathan the rests his head on mine, taking in my every scent.