Chapter 18

There is no sound when I wake up, no lights are on or coming in from the windows. Only the slightest light coming in from the door, showing a slight shadow of someone standing by the bed. The light flicks on suddenly, really bright, I have to shield my eyes from them to properly adjust. Once I can see properly I see the person standing by my bed, I inch away from them as much as I can while still staying on the bed. The one face I didn’t want to see ever again is standing before me, watching my every move, not taking his eyes off of me.

‘I always knew I would see you again, just under different circumstances,’ he says getting closer to the bed.

I look and feel around the top of the bed for a security button, but can’t find anything. I lift my head a few seconds later towards Alex, to see him hovering over me his legs resting on the end of my bed, as he crawls closer and closer. He is now inches from my face as his while body is towering over me.

‘Get away from me! No! No! No! Let me go! Get away! Please!’

‘Kiara, Kiara wake up!’

I hear my name being yelled. I scream ‘no’ one last time before I open my eyes and jump into the sitting position on the bed. Tears pouring down my face as I look around at my surroundings. Nathan sits on the edge of the bed placing his hand on my lap, I can feel the warmth from his hand through the blanket.

‘Are you alright?’ he asks, lifting my chin to look him in the eye.

I don’t answer, I just lunge forward, wrapping my arms safely around his neck, and he returns the gesture by wrapping his arms around my torso.

‘We’re leaving soon guys!!’ Martin yelling from downstairs interrupts our embrace.

I quickly stand, as soon as the blanket comes off of my skin, I get a sudden chill on my legs. I look down to see what I am wearing, and realize I need to change straight away. As I go through my wardrobe and begin to lay my outfit for the day out on my bed, I get interrupted as usual. Nathan turns to face me, grabbing my hips and pulling me in between his legs without taking his eyes off mine. He brings his hands to my face stroking my cheeks, before moving my face closer to his, now just inches apart.

I could feel the warming sensation from his breathing, as the overwhelming urge of needing to kiss him takes over. I pull his face closer to my lips as they both part and soon find on another’s, he pulls back catching his breath as I rest my forehead on his. I look into his eyes, seeing they are filled with lust. He stands, pushing my against the wall bringing his lips back to mine. I feel both his hands trace my back as they make their way to rest lightly on my ass; he squeezes it causing my to gasp while giving him the opening he was looking for.

Things get heated really fast. My hands get entangled in his hair as his roam my body. He pulls away from my lips as he starts kissing down my jaw line making his way down my neck; I tilt my head back giving him better access. His lips travel along my neck until he hits my soft spot, causing my to let out a quiet moan insuring him he is at the right spot. He slowly sucks my neck, occasionally biting too, making it more pleasurable.

More moans escape my mouth; I grind my hips into his causing him to let out a moan too. He moves down further to my collarbone, and begins covering me in kisses. He makes his way back up to my lips, lifting me up off the ground; I quickly wrap my legs around his waist. He presses harder on my lips, as we stay pinned to the wall a little longer before he slowly starts to make his way back over to the bed.

He places me gently on the bed, he takes his shirt off, leaving us apart for a few seconds until he climbs onto the bed until he is towering over me. He leans in for more passionate kisses. I pull him closer, pulling myself up off the bed, as Nathan spins around, him now lying underneath me. He slowly slips off my shirts, leaving us apart for another few seconds, by the time we reconnect our lips the intimate kissing increases.

I slowly bring my hands down toward his jeans, staring down at him, while biting my lip, as I undo his belt and slowly take it off. I lean back down for more kisses as I throw the belt on the floor. I sit back up on him as my hands go back down and start undoing his button and sipper to his jeans. I slightly slip off of him and lean in kissing him more intimately as he slides off his jeans.

As I climb back on top he traces his fingers along my collarbone making his way down my sides until both his hands are placed on my hips. Both his thumbs slide underneath the elastic band to my undies they stay rested for a little bit, before they slowly start getting taken off. As soon as the panties are off he makes his way back up my back tracing my spine right to the clips of my bra. He gives me a cheeky grin as he unclips it.

I slowly reach down toward his hips and slowly pull down his jocks, leaving us both naked. Nathan spins around bringing the blanket over us, leaving me now resting on the bed as he once again towers over me. He leans down, gripping my wrists gently as his lips connect with mine again; he brings my arms up over his head and keeps them stretched out resting on the bed above my head. All I can think about is Nathan that this is actually happening without being forced.

Our bodies move in rhythm with each other’s, my legs wrapping around his torso and connecting together around his back.

He leans down and starts kissing along my neck and collarbone again. he stops and starts whispering into my ear, ‘I could have any girl in the world… but I only want you. Only you.’

His deep voice, saying those romantic words only make me want him more. I lift his head away form my neck and back up to my lips, as we both let out a moan of pleasure. We hear thuds on the stairs and instantly freeze. We both lay side my side, out of breath, both breathing heavily as our hearts race faster. I quickly climb out of bed, gather my clothes from the floor and head for the shower, blowing Nathan a kiss before closing the door behind me.

As I jump into the shower, letting the warm water fall on my face. I start washing my hair thinking about what had just happened. Then I start to question why we are getting ready so early, where are we going and what for? My thoughts get interrupted when two arms wrap around my waist, kissing my neck from behind. I slowly turn around facing Nathan as I wrap my arms around his neck as he starts kissing my lips. He pushes me up against the glass wall of the shower, water sprinkling down on us.

‘Nathan! Kiara! We are leaving in fifteen minutes!’ Martin yells through the bedroom door.

I quickly shut the water off, as Nathan and I step out of the shower. I quickly dry my hair, while Nathan walks back out to the bedroom as I quickly put my clothes on. I step out of the bathroom to Nathan sitting on the bed, already dressed and ready to go.

‘Wow, you look beautiful and can make anything look good.’

‘Thank you. So where are we going today?’ I ask as I bring my right leg over both of his and sit on his lap, bring both of my arms up and around his neck, as I look into his dreamy eyes.

‘We’re heading to breakfast.’

‘Come on guys…’ Jay stops mid-sentence as he walks into the room and sees both Nathan and I on the bed.

‘Hey Jay, yeah we are ready and we will be down in a minute, thanks,’ Nathan answers before Jay could start up again; he slowly leaves the room, leaving the door open behind him.

I get off Nathan’ lap as I grab my bag from the chair by the window and we both head out the door and down the stairs together hand in hand.