soundtrack pt. ii

the only truth is music.

soundtrack!

soundtrack!

strange love - halsey
"Everybody's waiting up to see if I dare speak your name. And everybody wants to know how it felt to hear you scream. They know you walk like you're a God. They can't believe I made you weak. They think I'm insane. They think my lover is strange. But I don't have to fucking tell them anything."

monopoly - ariana grande & victoria monét
"Bad vibes get off of me. Outta here with that fuckery. Treat my goals like property, collect them like monopoly."

waiting on the warmth - mormor
"Lights fade as the youth phase has never left your side. You know you're just the kind to let it all aside. You came to play, I can't today. I know, I'm on my way home. I be waiting on the warmth each time it comes."

wake up in the sky - gucci mane
"I drink til' I'm drunk. Smoke til' I'm high. Castle on the hill, wake up in the sky. You can't tell me I ain't fly."

shadow - cool company
"She said she love me when I'm low, but she don't really love me. She just loves my shadow."

another lifetime - nao
"I hope you find your way. Sorry we couldn't make it. Still I miss you anyway, yeah. I just grew and couldn't break it. I guess I'll wait another lifetime."

downtown - anitta ft. j balvin
"A mí me gusta cuando baja downtown Le pido que se quede ahi enviciado. Me dice baby, estoy interesao. Si quieres ven y quédate otro round. A ella le gusta cuando bajo downtown."

the beach - the neighbourhood
"If I told you that I loved you tell me what would you say? If I told you that I hated you would you go away? Now I need your help with everything that I do. I don't wanna lie I've been relying on you. I'm sick and I'm tired, too. I can admit, I am not fireproof. I feel it burning me. I feel it burning you."

needed me - rihanna
"I was good on my own. That's the way it was. Had some fun on the run, though, I give it to you, but baby, don't get it twisted. You was just a nigga on the hitlist, tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch. Didn't they tell you that I was a savage? You needed me."

happy - marina
"And all the sadness inside of me melted away like I was free. I found what I've been looking for in myself. Found a life worth living for someone else. Never thought that I could be happy."

team - lorde
"We live in cities you'll never see on screen. Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run free. Living in ruins of the palace within my dreams and you know we're on each other's team."

1, 2, 3 - sofia reyes ft.
jason derulo & de la ghetto
"Oh, baby, I'm thinkin' maybe
that you were always a piece of shhh...
You're rubbin' your dirt on everyone's skirt.
You know how to be a... ¿Donde están tus modales? Que no aprendiste ni a saludar.
Parece que hoy me gustas un poco más. Oh, un, dos, tres. Un, dos, tres. Si te doy un beso ya estás a mis pies. Dime un, dos, tres
Un, dos, tres."

let me down  - jorja smith ft. stormzy
"Yeah, I tried but I just can't give you up. Wonder why is it that I'm not good enough. Some kind of hold over me. I've got you to let me down."

my boy - billie eilish
"My boy, my boy, my boy don't love me like he promised. My boy, my boy, my boy, he ain't a man. He sure as hell ain't honest."

fools - troye sivan
"I need time to replace what I gave away. And my hopes they are high, I must keep them small. Though I try to resist I still want it all. But everything is shattering and it's my mistake. Only fools for you, only fools. Only fools do what I do, only fools fall."

hasta el amancer - nicky jam
"Cómo tú te llamas, yo no sé. De dónde llegaste, ni pregunté. Lo único que sé, es que quiero con usted. Quedarme contigo hasta el amanecer. Óyeme ahí ahí, vamos a darle.
Rumbeando y bebiendo a la vez. Tu tranquila que yo te daré. Una noche llena de placer."