stained.

- for the blood that won't wash out

SEPTEMBER 1, 2018
1:42 PM

"Can I pay your mom a thousand dollars to make me a thousand of these things?" I asked Camari, shoving the brownie in my mouth.

We were sitting in her mom's bakery that was in Prophet territory. I usually didn't like coming over here, but since Oscar and I were officially over I did as I pleased when it came to the Prophets now. And if I wanted to cross the line then that's what I was gonna do. I could handle myself. I proved the other night when I won that fight with Oscar. And at this point, I just didn't give a fuck anymore. I was on a high after my meeting with Chris and I wish a Prophet would pull up and try me.

"Bitch, you don't have a thousand dollars," Cam scoffed from across the table, taking a sip of her lemonade.

"But I will when Chris finds me some jobs," I said with a full mouth.

"Has he gotten back to you with anything?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

I shook my head, swallowing. "He's still on the look out is what he texted me this morning. He put a laughing emoji at the end. I honestly think putting random emojis in texts is what people over thirty naturally do."

"Or he was just laughing at the fact your ass ain't getting no gigs," Cam laughed, picking up a brownie from the plate sitting between us.

"Bitch, fuck you," I replied, flicking her off.

"Sorry, but you lowkey set that up for me," she shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, people are gonna hire me. In the last four days alone I've gained over a thousand followers on Insta. I'm at eleven thousand now," I told her, smugly. "Which reminds me, I should probably post something like... yesterday."

I took out my phone and went to my photos and began scrolling.

"Ooh, post the picture I took of you Thursday at the pizza place," she exclaimed, taking another giant bite of the brownie.

"No way, my face looks so stupid in it," I denied.

"Yeah, but you look thick as fuck," she argued while chewing on the brownie.

I thought about it for a moment before nodding. "You right."

"When am I not?" she questioned, picking up her cup and taking a drink.

I ignored her self-centered ass and went to find the picture. I typed out a caption before finally uploading it.

 I typed out a caption before finally uploading it