the last puzzle piece.

- for the girl who got her dream

- for the girl who got her dream. tell me, is it everything you imagined?

OCTOBER 16, 2018
4:06 PM

I did the photoshoot for Oceanside Wear a couple days ago and they just sent me the photos, so as I was waiting in Chris' office for him I posted the pictures.

I had been busy all week with shoots

I had been busy all week with shoots. I wanted to put it all on hold because of Tallula, but she insisted that we follow through with all our projects. We wanted to be with her a lot the first week. Cam was going to ask for a week off and Kalia was one call away from telling her agent to cancel everything, but Tallula wasn't going for it. She didn't want us to put everything on hold for her, so we went to work and took turns looking after her. We did, however, all constantly text no matter who's turn it was.

bad bitches only🥂
iMessage
Tuesday, October 16
4:08 PM

tallula🛍
cam's mom
makes THE BEST
cupcakes omg

cam📷
my mom keeps
feeding her things

try her cake!
that shit is like an
orgasm in ur mouth.

tallula🛍
it's official.
cake is next on
the list.

Tallula was doing much better. She was bright and bubbly again, although sometimes she would get this far away look in her and kind of zone out, but after a few moments she'd perk back up and return to her normal self. We all found nearby therapists and met with them once a week. Tallula met hers on Wednesdays, Kalia on Thursdays, Cam on Fridays and me on Tuesdays - today. I was going to see mine after my meeting with Chris.

We didn't get to know what was said in each others sessions unless we ourselves told each other what we talked about, which none of us really did. We just started confronting our shit and we weren't at the level of having to go through it twice a day - one was enough for now. The only thing we knew about Tallula's sessions is that her therapist put her on antidepressants, which like I said, seemed to be working.