soundtrack.

music is to the soul what words are to the mind.

soundtrack!

soundtrack!

spotlight - star cast
"they tryna steal my spot l-l-l-light, but they can't do it. tell me why you trippin, i'm just out here drippin. by the time you catch up, i'll be where you can't be. haters they can't stand me. money come in handy. i just want my cash. spend it like it don't last. fall asleep to a bag. wake up, another bag. why you so mad?"

best life - cardi b (ft. chance the rapper)
"never did i change, never been ashamed. never did i switch, story stayed the same. this some real life, fairytale binderella shit. i got further than them hoes said i would ever get."

kevin's heart - j. cole
"they tell me what's done in the dark will find a way to shine. i done did so much that when you see you might go blind."

shutter island - jessie reyez
"for a second i forgot i was bad bitch. begging you to stay became a habit. i'm tired of begging you to love me."

brillas - león larregui
"brillas. y brillas tan lindo. y brillamos tan juntos entre pestañas. divina, divina sonrisa. abrazo de luna, de luna llena."

god is a woman - ariana grande
"you love it how i move, you love it how i touch you. my one, when all is said and done, you'll believe god is a woman."

gatekeeper - jessie reyez
"you know we're holding the dreams that you're chasing. twenty million dollars and a car, girl tie your hair up if you wanna be a star. thirty million people wanna shot, how much would it take for you to spread those legs apart?"

better - banks
"and why? don't you see? baby, try to see, i can love you better than she can."

ultraviolence - lana del rey
"i could've died right there, cause he was right beside me. he raised me up. he hurt me, but it felt like true love. he taught me that, loving him was never enough."

half light - banners
"you can tear it up, no one tears it up like you. can you shake it off, can you shake it off for me? when you're in the half light, i don't like the half i see."

bloodsport - raleigh richie
"although, you love me, sometimes we're mean. things can get ugly, but we're still a team. we are an army, that breaks from within."

crave you - flight facilities
"why can't you want me like the other boys do? they stare at me while i stare at you. why can't i keep you as my own? one moment i have you, the next you're gone."

i just wanna know - nf
"i ain't got a clue who i'm looking at right now, but i know the person that i'm looking at is not you. they say you are who you hang with, maybe that's the reason you been changin'. maybe that's the reason why i'm feeling like you dangerous. and every time we talk it's like i'm talking to a stranger. i just wanna know, when did you get so cold? what happened to your soul? don't you see me?"

make you feel - alina baraz
"i'll be just yours, you can hold me. even let you undress my mind. set it, play it, watch it and press rewind. i can give you what you need, i can give you what you need. i can make you feel, i can make, i can make you feel alright."

lie - halsey
"i gave you the messiest head, you give me the messiest head. oh, you're turning red, 'cause i'm tryna give the impression i get the message you wish i was dead. all i'm saying is if you don't love me no more then lie."

fuck tha police - N.W.A.
"fuck the police, coming straight from the underground. a young nigga got it bad 'cause i'm brown. and not the other color, so the police think they have the authority to kill a minority. fuck that shit, 'cause i ain't the one for a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun to be beatin' on."

no digas nada - mario bautista
"solo te estoy dando más felicidad. por eso me buscas siempre. quieres más. al final conmigo tú te quisieras quedar, dices que soy tu debilidad."

american funeral - alex da kid
"give me my freedom. run from these demons. please, don't give em a reason to spill blood on my sneakers. so I just put my hands up, then they throw me in handcuffs. they just scared cause they don't understand us. try to beat us down when we try and stand up."

daddy issues - the neighbourhood
"Go ahead and cry little girl. Nobody does it like you do. I know how much it matters to you. I know that you've got daddy issues and I do, too."

yes girl - bea miller
"you used to always let me in. do you even know you changed? i got you figured out, you need to have control. you think that i don't know you, i know you, i know. trying to tell you now, i've been doing what you want, but i won't be your yes girl, no, not anymore. just let me go, just let me go."