Part 21

Edited

*A Week Later*

Y/N's POV:

We stand there as Emilia disappear, off to New World she went. I let out a sigh and look over at Alex with a faint smile "This is epic" He said before turning his head to face me. I grab hold of his hand and he intertwines our fingers. Alex being with me and human has made this easier for me since I have a helping hand.

I take my phone out "Emilia Wilson. Check." I say as we head over to my car "You know what, I want to help you out more" He said catching my attention "I need to get a job" We get in the car "What if the guy already has a job...Or a criminal record..." I say starting on the car.

"Well, if he doesn't have a criminal record and does have a job. I'll just quite and start applying to places that give good pay" He said shrugging I just nod slowly as we head back home. I stop at a red street light "It's sprinkling..." I hear Alex mumble and glance over at him. He was staring out the window in 'Aww' He then rolls down his window and sticks his head out.

"Oh shit! No more sprinkling. No more sprinkling" He said quickly but still had his head out. I look in front and notice it was starting to rain pretty hard. I turn back seeing rain come in the car and pull Alex out the window "Rains coming in" I say rolling up his window and looking back at the street in front of us. "Sorry..." He said and the light finally turned green.

As I drove I glance over at Alex who was staring out the window "You can be a 5 year old once we're home" I say looking back at the road. We were home and I was about to get out the car until Alex said "Wait, let me do a cheesy shit" He said getting out the car and going over to my door.

Once he opens it I stare up at him with a confused expression "You're gonna take a cheesy shit? That's not something you should tell a lady" I say laughing and he bursts out with laugher "Way to ruin the moment" He said with a face. "I ruined it? If you want it to be romantic never start it off with a 'Wait let me do a cheesy shit'" I mimic his voice as I get out the car.

'That's not something you should tell a lady' He said mimicking my own again and I softly push him causing him to smile while squinting his nose a bit. The rain was coming down pretty hard, Alex held his hand and I, of course take it and we rush inside the house.

Our laughter filled the living room as we enter. My gaze was on Alex and his laughter died down but his face expression quickly fell. I look at him confused before looking over whatever he was staring at. My eyes land on Nia who was on the couch, the TV was on playing iCarly she turned her head and slurps the rest of her noodles.

This wouldn't have surprised me if it was a week ago...

I mean she does have a spare key...

But since Alex is here...

"Hi-" She stops once she notices Alex "Hello..." She said then looked over at me giving a small smirk and tilting her head a bit "Sorry I'll go..." She said getting up "I'll make sure to text you next time" She said about to walk past me "Wait Nia" say grabbing her wrist "Hmm?" She let out staring at me "This is Alex" I say and he extends his hand "Nice to meet you, my names Nia" She said shaking his hand.

I don't think she's caught on that it's Alex....

"Nia it's Alex" I say and she removes her hand from his "Yeah, I know you told me" She said blankly "He's living with me" I say and her eyes widen "Girl wha-" I stop her "Nia it's Alex" I repeat "Wait...Alex....As in...Alex who was the dead dude you liked" She said "Yes," I say she turns to Alex and stares at him before slapping him right across the face.