[12]

Y/N's POV:

I was now home, the night consist of a lot talking and a bit of dancing. The good thing is that I got to know my coworkers a bit better. I didn't see the mysterious guy after we had our little dance.

I haven't seen Alex...I think he just went around town or something. I had just finished showering and was finally in my comfy pajamas. Right now I'm just making sure all the makeup is off.

"Hey..." I hear and turn to see Alex floating in the doorway. I turn back to the sink and rinse my face, after I was done with that I start to dry off my face with a towel "Hi" I greet back.

"How was the rest of the party?" He asked "Good." I turn to face him "Did Grace stop by?" He shakes his head. I nod
and awkward silence overfilled the atmosphere. "Look," Alex starts and I fold my arms "I'm sorry." He stared at me then down at the floor "I shouldn't....I shouldn't have followed you..." He stared back up at me "And the way that I left...Without saying sorry...Was a dick move and I apologize"

I unfold my arms and let out a sigh "Alex, you were just trying to be there for me...which is what makes you such a caring friend." I approach him "But just tell me next time, so we can talk it out and not argue the way we did at the party" I said and he nods softly.

Alex's POV:

"It's just..." I let out a sigh "I-I feel like you think being a ghost is a thrill...That we could do whatever we want...It's nothing like that...It's so fucking boring and lonely..." I say staring down "Its just when you've been dead for so long and died at the state where your life was really just beginning-" I stop as I feel the tears "Alex...I understand..." She whispered.

She doesn't

Suddenly I just felt angry "No, you don't" I say as I change my form and tears start escaping my eyes "You don't know what's it like to see other people go on with their day when you didn't know it'll be your last" I say "You don't know what it was like to witness your mother being the person who found you dead..." I shake my head "I just want to be with my family....I want to feel my mothers hugs again and be able to tell her that I'm okay...I want to be with my friends again so we could all have our laughs..." I couldn't hold it anymore as I began to sob.

Damnit

"I'm sorry" I whisper "Shh" She let out "Just let it out Alex. I'm here" She whispered and I thats when I wrap my arms around her, feeling her warmth. I just sob...I let it all out... the frustration and the sadness. Just all of it...Knowing she was here and being to feel her warmth brought this feeling I have never felt...

"I'm really sorry Alex" She let out and I separate from the hug and stare into her eyes which were fueled with tears "I can promise you this though...You will see your mom" She nods her head and I smile weakly "And If talking to your parents works you'll be able to go to New World." She said

I'm not sure If I even want that...

I stare into her eyes and nod lightly and she gives me a small smile and wipes her tears away. As we stare at each other I can feel this sadness between them. I place my hand on her cheek and wipe off the remaining tear.

I'm falling for her...

I know I am but I can't...

I shouldn't....

She's alive and I'm dead....

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
Author:
I like this version better uwu For those who are rereading, this was the part where he confessed to her but I changed it.

Old Word Count: 695
New Word Count: 690