Part 19

Edited

Alex's POV:

"Nope can't do this shit..." I say getting out of bed "How long have I been here?" I ask the voice lady "Just for a day" The voice said "No fucking way!" I say "Nope gotta blast" I say pressing the air and clicking the help option and the person pops up "Yes? What can I help you with?" The person asked "I wanna go back to Old World" I say.

They stare at me "Is something wrong with your stay?" They asked "Is this a fucking hotel?" I let out "I just wanna go back" I say "Very well" They said and I look at them confused "Wait, your not gonna like ban me or like force me to stay?" I ask they stare at me.

"No, of course not. Its not up to us whether you return to Old World or stay here. It's you, if you have a reason for going back. Now what is it?" They said Why?" I question "Cause if you don't say it out loud you won't return" They said and I nod "Well, it's pretty obvious....Y/N is there" I say and everything goes black.

~~

My eyes shot open and I take deep breaths "Holy shit" I let out as I had that weird feeling again "HOLY SHIT" I quickly start to look around and recognize the place...It's the town of where Y/N lives...I start to float around "Okay, okay..." I look around and see some guys jogging at the park and an idea pops in my head but I shake it off "No I can't do that..." I mumble.

I honestly didn't think this through...

I wasn't thinking about how this could affect her...

What if she got over me leaving and moved on?

And for me to just come back out of the blue...

Wait it's only been an hour...

I hear screaming "Someone call 911!" I quickly look over and see one of the guy's who was jogging now on the floor. I float over to the guy and he was clearly in pain "Holy shit..." I let out "I think he's having a stroke!" He's friend shouts into the phone. The guy who was on the floor looks over at me and his eyes widen "What the hell!" I let out that's when the ambulance finally aarrived but the guy's eyes started to close and he took his last breath....

They put him in the ambulance and I follow in as they try to revive him but I see the guy's ghost leave his body. He stared at his lifeless body then looks up at me and then disappears. I watch as the paramedics continue to try to revive him...I go to the lifeless body...

Should I...?

No...

I can't...

I shouldn't...

But he already left so...

Fuck it...

It might not work anyways....

~~

Y/N POV:

I stare at Alex who stood in front of me "H-How..." I stop and continue to stare at him completely speechless. "How the hell..." I stop again once I realize I couldn't see through him. My expression goes from shock to confused. Slowly I raise my hand up and he watches my moments as I place my hand on his cheek. A shaky breath escapes my lips as I furrow my brows.