[13]

*Flashback time*

Third Person POV:

Y/N was on the field of her elementary school, talking to her ghost friend. "This is the reason I wanted you two to be here at lunch. Y/N's always in the field talking to her imaginary friend" Mrs. Johnson who was Y/N's elementary school teacher explained.

"Why is this a problem? She's still a little girl" Mrs. L/N said staring at her daughter through the window. "It can result in bullying from the other kids." Mrs. Johnson turns towards Y/N's parents who stared out the window at their daughter. "Well aren't you supposed to prevent such things from happening?" Mrs. L/N questioned.

"Well we can't control the students. We can only take action after" Y/N's father lets out a scoff and turns away from the window to face the teacher. "Well what do you suggest we do then?" He asked with crossed arms "First, talk to her. Explain to her and If that doesn't work maybe having her see a therapist will help." Mrs. Johnson suggests.

"We'll do just that. Now let's go, thank you Mrs. Johnson" Mr. L/N said leaving the room with his wife tagging along behind him.

~~

"Can you help us?" Aaron who was a ghost asked Y/N as she was picking at the grass. She stares up at him and frowns "I-I don't know" She whispers glancing over at the other kids who were playing around. She noticed two kids who were standing and looking over at her while whispering to one another.

She looks back at the grass and picks out more "Please, Y/N your our only hope" He pleads motioning over at the rest of 'Them' they all stared at her with pleading eyes. "Hmm" she lets out unsure "Please" Aaron pleads again "I'll try my best" She said weakly and they all smile and some even cheer.

She stares at them and gives them a small smile but it soon goes away as she hears a familiar voice "Y/N" She freezes "Face me when I'm talking to you" Her father said and she slowly stands up and turns to face him "Sorry dad" She let out softly "It's father" He said and she nods her head "Sorry father" She said now looking back at the grass and she notices a small yellow flower. 

Her mother approaches in front of her and crouches down and picks out the flower "Pretty huh?" Her mother said smiling Y/N nods as her mother placed the flower behind her ear "Now it looks beautiful" she said and Y/N smiles. "Who were you talking to sweetie?"Her mother asked and the girl looks over at Aaron and the rest of the ghost.

"My friend Aaron and his friends" the girl said and both her parents look over and Y/N's mother turns back to her daughter with a frown "Sweetie, there's no one there" Her mother said and it was Y/N's turn to frown "Why can't you ever see then?" She asked as tears formed in her eyes.

"Y/N there's no one there" Y/N's father said sternly and she looked up at her father "But there right there!" She shouts and her mother stands up. "That's enough!" Her father shouts and the girl lets out a sob as she goes and hugs her mother. He lets out a flustered sigh and turns around but she could hear him mumble "Why did I have to have the crazy ass kid..." she buries her face in her mothers skirt and begins to cry uncontrollably

"Well let's go" Her father said now walking off "Let's go home sweetie..." Her mother said and Y/N wipes her tears away as she sniffs and nods her head. Her mother grabs her hand and they make their way to the car.

*Skip to when she's in middle school*

Y/N stares down at her hands "So Y/N, have you been seeing 'Them' recently?" Her therapist asked as the girl began to play with her fingers while shaking her head lightly. "Can you please use your words Y/N" Her therapist said calmly.