last chapter!!

****this is still yet to be edited!!***

2012 COPY RIGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESEVERD

12 YEARS LATER

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROMISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!” Sang the members of my loving family as chasiti brought out a gigantic cake with nick.  I smiled brightly as I blew out the candles. I’m 31 this year and these past twelve has had a lot of ups and downs but everyone came together today just for me and I couldn’t be any more happy.

Jayden picked me up and sat me on his lap as my kids came and sat next to me as nickie passed pieces of cake around.

I looked at my babies and smile as they shared a huge piece of cake together instead of getting their own slice.

My babies were finally 12 this year but they damn sure didn’t look or act like it. My baby girl Ja’mya looked as though she could be 16 she light skinned 5’8 blue and brown eyes and had the body slim thick thighs big breast the whole package any female would die for and her father and brother hated that. Boys and grown ass men were always around and trying to fuck but he brother and daddy was always behind her beating them off. She has been modeling since she was 8 and everybody wanted to get her to model for them. She had a horrible attitude and she didn’t give a fuck about anybody but her family and close ones. She was the bluntest girl you would ever see and would tell you like it is not giving a damn about it. Not to mention she could take a gun apart and put it together in less than 3 minutes. You may think I’m a bad mother for letting my child around a gun. But fuck what you have to say and I rather my babies to know how to handle their selves if anything were to happen.

Dwayne could pass as 16 17 he was a cocky bastard and a straight mama’s boy. He was big build light skinned 5’9 blue and brown eyes and girls were always on him but he only went with girls me or mya gave the go ahead to. My baby was smart as hell and was already getting scholar ships for football lined up and he helps make new software for computers. So he had a hell of a future in line for him.

Hope is 18 now and I’m proud as fuck to say she is cancer free now. She will be graduating high school in two weeks now with a full ride scholar ship to any college she wants. Right now she is an assistant for the owner of some big company and engaged to him right now. I know it’s early but anyone who see’s these too can tell they are in love but they don’t plan to get married for the next 5 years they want to wait until she is down with college. He is 23 and gives the girl anything she wants to keep her happy. I absolutely love him he met hope when she was actually in the hospital 2 years ago when he came to see his father and hope was to near death and he stuck by her. His father died and gave him his business and they have been working that business ever since.

Antwone is 26 now and is married and have a daughter with a nice little red bone. He is a producer and has own business he brought up all by his self and doing really good for his self. A couple years back the loss of his parents and not having any blood family around him hit him hard and he turned to drugs. Those were a rough couple of years for him but we helped him through it.  Apart from the withdrawals that occasionally happened we kept him clean and made sure we were all there for him just so he saw how much family he had and how much he was loved.

Nick and chasiti got together and are now married with two girls. Their first child was a complete accident. Nick got in trouble with drugs again and went to jail for a year and missed chasiti's pregnancy and a couple months of their first daughters life but he stuck with her ever since they got together for real.

Cedric died. He got really sick and passed away in his sleep. No one really knows why he died but when I found out I was stuck on the thought that someone killed him while he was sleeping and I went around for 8 months killing anybody suspicious. I cracked the day he died and no one could get through to me. Until one day I was driving and I lost control of the wheel and flew off the side of the road. I was in a coma for a month and had a broken arm and a gash down a side and stomach and 3 cracked ribs. Hey it could have been worst I could have died. But I did miscarry that day. We didn’t know I was pregnant and the baby couldn’t be saved I was devastated after that.

Jayden and I broke up through that time and I’m pretty sure that was most of the reasons for why I just cracked I couldn’t handle it. 2 years later Jayden went to jail for beating a man to death that tried to kill me because I killed his brother but everyone learned not to mess with me after that. Well the ones that didn’t know about me. Well other than the dumbass that helped put me on this earth. He had the nerve to show up to my house one day begging for money and I said no and he tried to hit my baby mya and I fought him. I made him leave my house hut before he left he pulled out a gun and proceeded to try and shoot but I was quicker as I shot him in his chest and now we don’t have to worry about him and I feel now remorse what so ever to what I did,

But now were all good now me and Jayden are now married we have been married for 5 years and stronger than ever. We don’t plan on having to have any more kids because I can’t deal with it and Jayden just doesn’t want any more. But out family is so damn big we don’t need anybody else.

I’ve been modeling sometimes with my baby girl but mostly buy myself. I work with antwone and sing and have my own label. And Jayden is a CEO of a company that makes and sells computer software. The owner loves us so much that he has also but it into his will that Dwayne will get the whole company to his self because he was so impressed with him. He also owns the Dallas cowboys and my baby mya is Dallas cowboy cheerleader.

“Ay yo I know damn well you didn’t just fucking touch my sister you must be a damn fool to do it with me sitting right here” Wayne yelled as he glared at Dominic’s son. “Ay man you know I’m just playing calm down” he said nervously. “Damn cant I have one fucking day were I have some peace around here damn yaal calm the fuck down” I said as I leaned back more into Jayden as I ate my cake. “But ma I know you” Wayne started until jay cut him off “yo listen to your mother before I punch you in the throat sit down” jay said calmly. “Man yaal tripping you good sis” D said as he looked at his sister. “Damn D yes you always making a scene” mya said as he rolled her eyes and kept eating her cake. “Yaal a trip in this house it aint never boring with yaal going at it” nickie said as she sat on mike lap and eat some cake. “I know right this why I made sure I moved out the damn state to get away from these fuckers” Omar said as he sat down next to us around the table. “Yaal know yaal love us” I said as I winked at them.

I don’t know what there is to come but I’m damn sure is prepared. I got my family behind me and a husband that’s with me through the end. My mother may not have had the life she wanted and her life was filled with empty promises but I damn sure made sure that my life was the complete opposite of hers. If everybody else can’t make you happy make your damn self happy and live with what you got. I’m not that broken little girl anymore I grew up made myself a good enough life and I’m happy.

Wow the story is all done!!!!!! It’s not edited yet but I plan on editing it right after I get my second story up. I do plan on making some of Jayden’s pov’s and posting them but that is coming out soon. And when this story gets edited I plan on fixing so a lot of things might be changed.

But my story is finally over and done with for now. But I promise my next ones will be better I was shaky as hell with this one but I got a little better knowledge on how this writing thing goes but I hope you guys liked this and thanks for sticking with me love you guy!!!

~ Good? Bad? You like it please tell me

*comment&VOTE please