chapter 16***

2012 COPY RIGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESEVERD

            ***Still going through editing***

                After my tears slowed I looked up at my best friend and kissed his cheek lightly “I just can’t say goodbye yet” I said brokenly. “I love you Anthony you’ll always be with me” I said and took of one of his bracelets that was on his wrist I bought him a year after we met and put it on my wrist. With one last look I walked out of his room and headed to the waiting room. When I got to the rooms opening  you could smell the grief in the air. No one smiled, no one spoke, just silence. When I fully walked in everyone looked up at me. I walked up to Jayden and said “take me home”  the voice that spoke was one of a girl I hadn’t heard in a long time. The broken girl  that use to be me. I had to stay strong, I can’t go back to being that broken defenseless girl I once was. I worked too hard to grow into the person I am today. With that said I put on a blank face,  turned around and walked out the room not sparing anyone a glance and confidently walked away with my head held high. Getting to the car I waited until Jayden unlocked the door and I slide in trying to keep my hard exterior up  so I wouldn’t break down. Jayden slide in the car and looked at me but I kept my gaze forward “promise” he said softly. I still didn’t send him a glace or acknowledge his presence. He signed started the car and drove us home. When we reached the apartment complex I got out and walked up to the stairs and took them two at a time to get to my room. I could hear footsteps behind me telling me that Jayden was behind me but I just kept going hoping he would go to his room and not follow me. When I reached my door and walked in and as I was about to close the door a hand stopped it. “Jayden please just leave and go to your room” I said quietly already knowing it was him. “No promise let me in” he said forcefully. “Jayden please just leave” I said trying to close the door again but again his arm refrained me from doing so. He just pushed an arm through the door and pulled me aside and flung the door open “no promise I’m not leaving you” he said forcefully and grabbed my shoulders. I was to physically and mentally tired to push him off of me. “I’m not going to let you push me out. So you need to stop trying. I just started to finally start to crack these damn walls you have around yourself and I’m not going to let you push me out.” He said his voice loud and rough. Let me be there for you, let me help you through your pain, let me hold you when your body starts to shut down because its just so tired of the shit you put yourself through. Let me try to kiss all your pain away. Just…. Just stop and let me be there for you” he finished quietly and pulled his hands away from my shoulders and pulled me close to him. I know he wants to be there for me but I know damn well he’s going to get tired of me just like everyone else. “I’m not going to leave you promise I feel for you way too much to give up on you and leave you. Just let me in and stop pushing me out.” He said. It wouldn’t hurt to just  lean on someone for once. The vibe I get off of him I can’t help but believe what he’s telling. Couldn’t hurt to trust him for now. I looked up to him to see him looking at me with caring eyes. I smiles softly and nodded me is true. I lifted my  head and kissed his cheek lightly. He picked  me up and carried me to the room and laid me down and came and laid next to me. We stayed in silence consumed in thought. I could feel the jab of pain at my heart because of my best friends lost. I just can’t come to terms with him really being gone away from me. I got up and straddled Jayden’s hips “Jayden take the pain away. At  least for a moment, please” I pleaded as tears formed at the brim of my eyes. He gave me a long look and the next thing I know he flipped us over and slammed me onto the bed and gave me a rough kiss. Thankful for the distraction I responded with as much force. He pulled back and looked at me and pulled my shirt up and pulled his off after he got mine off. He slammed his lips back to mine as his hands roamed my body. His hands slowly reached down and began to pull my skirt and slide them down my legs along with my thongs.

****adult content further down!! Just a heads up.***

 Right as they were off his hands waited no time as I felt a finger slide into my core. I dug my fingers into his back as he picked up speed and added another finger having my moans come louder and more frequently. Felling my walls tighten around his fingers as my body started to reach a high ready to burst with pleasure. But before I could I felt Jayden’s fingers pull out quickly and fell his large shaft thrust into me. I screamed out in pleasure at the feel. His thrust were too slow for my liking I wanted, no needed more “Jayden stop fucking me like I’m fucking glass I want more.” I growled out. He look at me as a smirked formed on his lips  and he pulled out of me and flipped me over “promise no more holding back” after those words came out of his mouth he slammed into me from behind. He pace only quicken and got harder. It did hurt a little but the pleasure over ride the pain. “Fuck” I screamed as I could feel myself start to tighten around him, he pulled my hair and lifted my head and brought his lips to my ear  “you will only come when I want you to promise” he said as he quickened his pace even more slamming hard into me with a tight grip of my hair in his hand. The pleasure he was giving me was mind blowing. He pulled out of me and flipped  over onto his back and pulled me onto him straddling his hips “let all your frustration out and ride as fast or slow as you want baby” he told me his breathing all out of wack. I lifted my hips and pulled his manhood to my entrance keeping eye contact with him and slowly slid him into me. I just sat there for a minute enjoying the feel of him inside me. I put his hands on my hips and clawed my hands into his chest as I lifted up again to slam back down onto him and picked up my speed going faster to let out all of my frustration and sadness needing the release. I stilled on him and just rocked my hips and threw my head back loving the feelings that he was giving me “look at me” Jayden said as he tightened his hold on my hips sure to leave marks later. “Don’t look away from me” he said as I continued to rock my hips on his shaft. Without warning he picked me up and slammed me back on the bed and slammed into me picking up my legs and putting them on his shoulder going deeper into me I all I could do was scream his name “you ready babe” he said as I could feel my body wanting the sweet release it craved for, I smiled up to him and nodded. He reached under my back and to my shoulders and held me there slamming long and hard into me. In no time I felt my body explode Jayden coming right behind me . After we reached our high and came back down again in sweet bliss he put my legs down and slid out of me slowly and pulled me into his body and held me tight to him. Content, that’s how I felt at this moment. Damn I love this man. Wtf! Did I really just think that. Oh my gosh I think I really do love this man.

~ Good? Bad? You like it please tell me ~

*comment&VOTE please*