chapter 22

***Still going through editing***

2012 COPY RIGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESEVERD

Everybody agreed to come with me to the hospital to so we all spilt up into our own cars. When I got into mine and buckled my seatbelt I turned to Jayden to see he was already staring at. And without warning he leant over and kissed me on the lips before I could respond he pulled away “your happy” he stated. “yeah I am”” I said softly touching his cheek. “you don’t know how much I love to see this smile on your face” he said and ran his hand through my hair. “I love you so much you don’t know how much you mean to me I could never let go promise your my everything you and this baby” he said and ran his hand down my neck slowly down my arms and then glided his hand to rest softly on my stomach. “Jayden ii love you too. So much.” I said and lent up and kissed his lips putting meaning to how much I cared for him. the kiss was supposed to be quick but not according to Jayden as he unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled me over onto his lap. “promise” he said kissing his way down my neck “I. love. You. So. Much” my only response was a moan as I tilted my head more to the side giving him better access. He ran his hand down my through my hair and then place his hands on my hips with the firm grip that sent a shiver down my back. He lifted my shirt up and pushed my bra down and captured one of my nipples into his mouth, I arched my back pressing myself more into him. “Jayden” I moaned out grabbing his shoulders and digging my nails into them. “damn baby” Jayden said as he unbuttoned my jeans and pushed one of my fingers into my core. “Mmm baby you’re so tight” Jayden said working his fingers as I thrust my hips to keep up with his pace. As his pace got faster I could feel my walls start to tight on his finger “jayyyyy baby I’m close” I moaned out throwing my head back as Jayden’s finger worked faster and faster. The faster he went the closer my climax got but when I was almost there he pushed  another finger into me and  I screamed out his name. I love the way he makes me feel and I just can’t get enough of him. Jayden gave one last hard thrust of his fingers and my body finally exploded with that sweet release. When my body calmed down I lifted my head up form Jayden’s  shoulder where it had fallen and looked into his eyes “I love you so much  Jayden and I love how you make my body feel” I said and leaned down and kissed his lips softly. “ I love you too babe” he said and kissed my cheek and buttoned my close back up and gently put me back into my seat. When I looked down at my phone to see it was lighting up I checked it to see I had a message from Danielle as Jayden started the car and we were on our way to the hospital.

-we left to give yaal some alone time we’ll be waiting for yaal at the hospital so make this fuck quick because we don’t have all day ;) –danibabie

-Hahaha we're on our way right now ;) and don’t rush the quickies not kool : ( -HisMissy

After  I sent that I put my phone away and looked back up to Jayden. As if sensing me looking at him he glanced my way and sent me a sexy smile and wink. I laughed lightly and place my hand in his that was on the arm rest as we drove to go see my baby.

                When we reached the hospital we hopped out the car and went in to see that everybody was already by the receptionist desk talking away. When I walked up to the front desk I see a elderly women talking to Dominic and rashawn “young man pick your pants up and tighten your belt I do not want to see your ass. And you if I hear you curse one more time you are going to get it.” She scolded them “yes mam” they said together as Dominic tried to fix his pants as fast as he could. “umm excuse me but I’m sorry about them but I have an appointment my name is promise Gordon” I said giving the lady a polite smile “oh yes these boys were just going on about you especially a young fellow named cedric he is ecstatic I had to threaten him just so he could shut up” she exclaimed “oh I know the boy is always like that” I said a small laughing coming out my mouth “I’m so sorry” she said giving me a sympathetic smile “but the doctor could see you now in room 6-103, you could only take two in the rest would have to go in the waiting room.” She said. “ok thank you mam” I said and turned to the group “Jayden come on you too Nicholas” I said. nick looked completely shocked that I chose him “your blood Nicholas of course I would want you in the room” I said and grabbed Jayden’s hand “come on you guys” I said and turned around and went to the started to head to the room. On our way to the room we walked past a corridor and one of the room doors were open and I could see a little girl sitting on her bed playing with a doll. She looked about maybe 6 and she was in a yellow dress with a knitted hat on her head. She looked up at me and smiled and waved I gave her a warm smile  and waved back “come on babe” Jayden said tugging my hand.” I looked up at him and then looked back to see the little girl when back to playing with her doll. When we came up to the room I the doctor was already there setting up the machine. When he turned around he smile a bright smile “hi you must be promise I’m doctor Johnson” he said he as a cute and looked young like in his twenties. “come on please step on the scale so I could check your weight.” When I stepped on the scale he jotted down how much I weighed as he asked me a lot of questions as to how my pregnancy was going so far and then told me to go lay down on the bed. “so promise are you experiencing any cramping or pain” he asked. “no not at all” I answered. “good good, now how far along did you think you were” he asked “ummm 7 weeks I think” I answered. “hmmm” he said checking over his files with a thoughtful expression on his. That scared me a little I looked up to Jayden and he stood to his feet and walked over and grabbed my hand “doctor J is everything alright” Jayden asked. “well I’m going to find out now so can you please lift your shirt up and unbutton your jean bottoms and pull them down a little. As I did as he told my nerves were going through the roof. “this is going to be a little cold but you’ll get used to it” the doctor said. a little cold that was hell a cold!. As the doctor rubbed the gel in with the wand he had a thoughtful expression on his face the whole time and as each second passed by in complete silence. Right as I was about to burst and demand what’s going on he broke the silence “awwww I know what’s going on now there was a complication because you’re not 7 weeks you nine about to be 10” he explained still looking at the screen. I looked up to Jayden and he looked back at me “if you about to be 10 weeks  that means it happened the first time we fu” he started until nick cut him off “don’t finish that while I’m in the room please I do not want to here when my niece or nephew was conceived” he said covering his ears earning all of us to laugh at him. we all stopped laughing as we heard a fast thumping in the room “is that the baby’s heart beat” Jayden asked. “yes it is the babies heart beats” he said none of us catching on to what he was implying “isn’t it too fast, is something wrong with my baby.” I asked as I noticed how fast the heart beat was and it sounded irregular. ”no your babies are just fine ms. Gordon” he said flashing me a bright smile. as I was about to breathe a breath of relief it clicked “wait, BABIES” Me and Jayden exclaimed together. “yes babies you’re going to be having twin’s congratulations promise” he said. but the only thing that was running through my head was oh my gosh I’m going to be having twins.

~ Good? Bad? You like it please tell me ~

*comment&VOTE please*