chapter 3 ~dream/flashback~ ***

2012 COPY RIGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESEVERD

            ***Still going through editing***

 Turns out Jayden bought the apartment that was three doors down from me. When I walked into the apartment I took a quick look around the place was spotless! But don’t feel like going into details I could feel my body shutting down from the lack of sleep and knowing I won’t be getting any again tonight. “Come on jaydie baby I’m so tired” I whine. “Come on cranky Missy” he said with a cute smirk on his face. I turned around to see him coming out with a black book bag on his shoulders. I raised my arms for him to pick me up. He shook his head and let out a little laugh but picked me up. He fixed me so he could close the door and then walked out. “Oh I’m like three doors down forgot to tell you” I said. He stops and gave me a strange look but just shrugged and kept walking. I didn’t really think much of it because I was so tired and was so comfortable. He stopped at my door and got my bag and got the key out. Once he opened the door he let us in. “you could drop your bag on the couch and can you carry me to my room please it’s all the way at the end of the hall on the right” I said starting to doze off already, I felt him walking and then heard a door open. I like being in his arms I couldn’t help but feel safety in his arms and it’s something I’ve never felt before but I comforted the feeling of it. I felt him slowly starting to lower me to the bed. “you could stay if you want” I said with a yawn at the end “ok” he said in a soft but deep voice” I felt him come in behind me and put his arm around my waist and one leg over mine and he completely wrapped me up in like a little safe cocoon.

~dream/flashback~

I was walking down a hallway that looked so familiar. But it was dark; the only light being given is a distant glow from the T.V. I walked into what looked like a living room and it was like I’ve been here before. I look at the couch and I see a little girl curled up in a ball with faint bruises on her skin a head full of hair that was wildly thrown about and she was shaking and you could hear muffled sobs coming from her. Call me crazy but it’s like I’ve seen this all before. I was about to console the little girl and try to help and see what’s wrong with her, but as I reach I to her the front door burst open and two men walk in obviously drug and smelled of alcohol and weed. Not being able to see them clearly because of the darkness I couldn’t catch who they were, but they looked so familiar. They’re laughing like they heard the funniest joke in the world and they start to approach the little girl. I could hear her cries getting louder and see her trying to push herself more into the couch. All the while the men are still laughing and approach her and the one on the right kneels down and starts to pet her and the little girl is full on sobbing now. When the man starts to see she is getting louder he snatches her hair and she screams, while she screams I notice I screamed at the same time. Then I start to feel this pain on my head like I’m feeling this girls every emotion. She’s sad and scared those are the most dominate emotions I feel. I hear no words coming from the men but it looks like they are having a conversation. All I hear are the little girl’s heart breaking cries. I see the man call the other guy over with a nod, but I still can’t see their faces because their backs are facing me. Then I see the guy from the left kneel down by the other guy and the one on the right flips the girl over. I still can’t see her face because they’re blocking my view from her. Then they start to touch this little girl and all I hear are her screams and cries for then stop and to leave her alone. But they never stop. Everything around me just starts to fade out more I try walking around but with every step I take the floor shakes like it’s an earthquake and I start to see the floor fall in around me. But I have this strong urge to make sure I see this little girl because it’s like I know her and I want to help. The closer I get the more I see the floor caving in. Right as I’m in front of her I hear a big boom and she turns around and I see her face. The face I see is one of sorrow, pain, and fear. The girls light brown eyes have tears streaming down them and right as the last of the floor caves in with me, I see the little girl was me.

~end of flashback/dream~

~good? or bad? please tell me how you feel about this~

**vote & comment please**