chapter 51

***this is still yet to be edited!!***

2012 COPY RIGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESEVERD

***Flashback/dream***

“I’m sorry daddy I’m so sorry” she screamed. “I’m sorry if I made you mad daddy” tears started to roll down her eyes. “I’m sorry for making you upset. I’m sorry for being a disappointment to you.” She sobs. “If I could take back whatever I did to make you angry I would” she screamed. “What did I do to you” she yelled as she dropped to her knees. “Why would you do this? Expose me, violate me this way.” She cried. “How could you do that to your own child” he voice cracks. “Daddy why” she whispered hoarsely. “Please daddy. Not again please no” she screamed as he advanced on her slowly. “This isn’t what other daddies do daddies aren’t suppose to do this” she said as she scrambled backward to get away from him. “Please you’ve been drinking again. Stop!” she yelled as tears streamed down her face. “When will this torture end” she thought to herself as she backed into the wall.  He grabbed her by her neck and threw her on the floor. Pain, excruciating pain was all she felt. She turned her head to the side and seen her mommy’s boy laying on the couch her eyes open but lifeless.

Promises back ached of the bed she was laying in “promise baby calm down” she heard someone yell. She couldn’t breathe as she tried to catch her breath. “Get her on some oxygen now” she heard a voice order. People were touching her but she tried to fight them off. “We have to sedate her” she her a loud voice say. She felt something slip on her face as a needle went into her arm. Everything started to slow down and she could feel herself getting pushed back into darkness. Before she was pulled through she seen terrified light brown eyes with unshed tears as the darkness engulfed her.

~ Good? Bad? You like it please tell me

-just a teaser ;) might be the last chapter for the week because I’m going out of town hope you like!! : )

*comment&VOTE please*