chapter 9***

2012 COPY RIGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESEVERD

            ***Still going through editing***

                The car coming to a halt had me breaking out my thoughts. “How you getting home tonight” asked Jayden softly. I turned my head and looked at him and said “Omar will take me him its ok” I said just as softly. I hate the feeling of not telling him everything. I might have just met him but the feelings I have for him already is making me feel guilty for not being completely honest with him. “Ok I want you to come to my apartment tonight I don’t care what time you get home” he said looking me straight in the eyes. The look he was giving me was so intense I couldn’t look away and I let out a soft “ok” he leaned down and kissed me softly but with so much intensity, the look he just gave me felt like nothing but a glance now. He put so much meaning into it, then and there I promised I would tell him everything tonight if I had the chance. When he pulled back I gave him a quick peck and hopped out the car. When I got to the door I just opened it and walked in knowing the door was unlocked already. Right as I walked in, I was greeted with a big puff of smoke in my face. When I looked around I could see my brother’s normal group lounging around the living room. “Hey lazy asses where is my brother” I yelled trying to be heard over the chatter and music playing. “He’s in the kitchen rolling & bagging, he should be almost done now.”(Rolling and bagging means fixing weed up and bagging them) I gave a quick smile in the direction I heard the voice and went off to find the man of the hour. “Hey lil sis” my brother said as I walked in the kitchen “’hey! so what you want me to do tonight because I see the whole gang is here” I said. “Its going to be a little slow because of all these jackasses showing up but I don’t even want you out late because yo ass got school in the morning” he said. “Ok so what you want me to do today.” I’m just going to have you drop some packages off to some Mexicans and you should be done.” He said already getting the packages ready. My brother really only likes me delivering because I don’t smoke or use the drugs he give out. “Oh and you gotta drop me home tonight I got dropped off cause I was out” I said. “Ight just take my car there and come back” when he got done saying that two guys I didn’t know walked into the kitchen. “Hey O you ready man” a Spanish guy with a voice as deep as the terminator said. “Yeah just had to run something through with somebody real quick” he said. “And who might this fine piece of ass be?” guy with a face only his mama would love said. “None of you fucking business" said with a face full of disgust. “Lil mama I don’t know who you think you talking to but I’ll put you in your place.” He said getting mad because I dissed his ugly ass and started to walk towards me. “Touch me and I’ll kill you” I don’t like hen people touch because of my past and I still haven’t gotten over it. He didn’t get the hint that I was dead ass because he grabbed my wrist. I pulled my hand back grabbed his arm, kick his leg out, and made him fall to the floor on his face and I stepped on his neck and said. “Only because you bout to do a job with my brother, I won’t fuck you up but cross my path again son I’ll shoot you in your throat.” I got off him and looked at the other guy to let him know it went for him also but he just put his hands up in a surrendering motion and took a step back. I turn back around and seen the fool was getting back up and turned to Omar who was still sitting in his chair, he didn’t have to do anything because this has happened before and I know how to handle myself “yo O gon just gonna sit and watch this hoe do that I bet she not even that go…” he didn’t even get to finish his sentence (that’s what we have in common we never really wait for a people to finish their sentence when were fed up) when he took out his gun and shot the fool in the arm and said “if you look talk to or touch my sister again I’ll kill you myself ” he said in a dark calm voice. By that time everyone came busting in the room with guns raised ready to shot if anyone was in danger. When they took in the scene they weren’t shocked at all. A man in the corner shocked that his friend got shot, my brother sitting bagging, a man on the ground rolling around in his own blood for touching me, and me ready to leave so I could egt this job done and go home to Jayden. “damn we should just put up a fucking sign so all the newbie know not to touch promise cause a bitch is tired of cleaning up blood off floors” cedric one of the youngest in the group, but hell a smart and great fighter, exclaimed. “Yeah I bet you remember having your face in the ground by yours truly” I said and gave him a wink and air kiss everybody just burst out laughed. This was nothing new because they were used to this happening. A newbie coming in thinking they’re the shit, try hitting on the wrong one (me), get their ass hand to them (by me), they try to talk smack and my brother shuts them up because of his little patients (but I know he’s just playing the big brother role and being protective over me), then that newbie doesn’t try anything again because they value their life.

~good? Bad? You like it please tell me

Idk about this chapter~

*comment&VOTE please*