chapter 43 pt 2

***Still going through editing***

2012 COPY RIGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESEVERD

I never did go to my brother’s house I called and promised him that I would come another day but something was telling me to just stay with my mom so I did. It’s been 4 days since we’ve been here the only people I have kept in contact with was Omar and Danielle. And that  who I was on the phone with. “promise you know I haven’t seen him in 4 days. Ever since that day at school I haven’t seen him. I talked to Omar and he said he hasn’t seen him either and haven’t heard any word of him on the street and he won’t answer our calls for nothing” she said quietly. She didn’t have to say his name I already know exactly who she was talking about. “I’m really worried promise because with how I seen him I don’t know what to think” she said he voice just above a whisper. “Danielle I don’t know what to do and all of this has been adding on to the stress I’m already feeling and I know this isn’t good for my babies” I said softly as I rubbed my stomach as my babies have been restless today. “just call him promise just to make sure he’s ok” she said in a soft voice. I sighed I knew I should because something really could be wrong with him. “ok I’ll call him right now” I said defeated.  “I’ll see you on Monday at school love you” Danielle said. “I love you too” I said and hung up. I looked at the phone for a while before I finally sucked up some courage and finally called him. it rang for a while before someone finally answered. “hello” came a female’s voice. I looked at my phone to see if I called the right number but it was “umm can I speak to Jayden please” I asked quietly. “I’m sorry but he left his phone here may I ask you this is” the female asked curiously. “umm it doesn’t matter but thank you” I said into the phone quietly and hung up.  I don’t know I felt towards a female answering Jayden’s phone as he was missing to the world right now but I couldn’t deal with it I had other things to worry about. Today we were leaving because e already missed too much school so we had to go but me and nick planned on coming back up here again next weekend. I walked to the kitchen where I seen all the boys and my grandma and hope in laughing and talking I smiled as I took in the scene in front of me. when cedric looked up and seen me he smiled “you ready to go” he asked as he stood up. “yeah y’all go get the car ready I’m gonna go say bye to my mom” they all nodded and went outside as I went up the stairs to my mom’s room. I have been spending a lot of time with her these past four days. She hasn’t looked at me but she does talk to me. as I walked into the room I saw her sitting up in the bed. I rushed to her side a “mommy are you ok you’re not hurting your self are you” I asked frantically. “no sweetie I’m fine” he voice was quiet barely a whisper. “mommy I don’t think you should be sitting up like that I think you should lay down” I said quickly. “you’re leaving today right” she asked in that same quiet voice as she looked out the window as always. “yes mommy I’m leaving today but I’ll be back on Friday I promise” I said as I came and kneeled in front of her. “ok sweetie” she said as she shakily raised her hand and ran it through my hair. “I love you promise” she said her breathing was getting deeper. “I love you too mommy” I said as I laid my head in her lap lightly. “I’m going to miss you sweetie” she said. “mommy I’m gonna miss you too but I’ll see you on Friday this isn’t good bye forever” I said as I looked up to see her looking at me. this was the first she’s looked but the look she gave me broke my heart it was as if his soul was being ripped out. “you should get going sweetie” she said she said “ok mommy but I’ll see you Friday ok” I said as I notice that she was making it seem like I was leaving forever. “bye sweetie I love you so much” she said running her hand through my hair one more time as she slid her hand down the side of my face lightly and let her hand drop into her lap. “I love you too mommy I’ll see you Friday ok” I said as I looked into her eyes. “bye sweetie.” She said softly. As I was about to reply a knock came to the door. “promise the cars ready and every ones waiting for you” my grandma said as she poked her head into the room. As she seen the scene of the two of us she looked at my mom and a look came on her face but as soon as it came it disappeared but as she looked at me and put a smile on her face I could deep sadness in her eyes. “ok bye mommy” I said and kissed her cheek lightly and walked to the door. I looked back once and seen my mom’s eyes glass over not because of drugs this time but for tears. “don’t cry mommy I’ll see you on Friday” I said my grandma took my hand and lightly pulled me out the room. We all said bye to my grandma and was on our way. We stocked up on snacks and my mama Essie packed food for us so all we stopped for was to use the bathroom. Half way home I had this strong urge to talk to my mom. I called my grandma and pulled over. when she answer a feeling of dread washed over me and as I heard her talk I broke. “promise I’m sorry but you mom just passed away” I didn’t hear anything for a while. I didn’t hear my grandma calling my name or the boys shouting for me nothing could be heard. I got the car and took a few steps and then fell to my knees. My senses finally came back and I hear a lot of screaming and people calling my names. I notice the screams coming from me and the boys yelling things at me and calling my name. everything hurt but my body felt numb. That’s why she didn’t say she would see me on Friday, and why when she was saying good bye it was like she was saying good bye to me forever. I could feel myself kicking and screaming as people tried to touch me and try to calm me down but I didn’t want anyone touching me. I felt someone grab me rough and pull me to their chest and hold me tightly not letting me go. my hits weakened as I started to calm down. I noticed I was in nicks arms and he was the one hold me. no, that was the only thing that came out my mouth. I was bawling uncontrollably and my body shook with each sob. I clung to nick not wanting him to let go of me afraid I would fall apart right now he was the only thing keeping me up above the water of me drowning. But everything started to fade out as my screams weakened and I felt darkness consume me completely.

~ Good? Bad? You like it please tell me ~

*comment&VOTE please*