~promises~ chapter 5***

2012 COPY RIGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESEVERD

            ***Still going through editing***

When we came up for air we were both panting. Boy can this boy kiss I might just get addicted. I put my head in the crook of his neck and snuggled up a little in his lap, although I have no idea when I got there. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I kissed his neck and then said “Jayden please don’t leave me, I really don’t think I’ll be able to handle it if you do. I’m so tired of trying to keep up this act like I don’t care, but I do, I do so much and I could feel myself starting to crack.” My voice was so soft you had to strain to hear it or you’ll miss it. “Promise I wont. I swear on my life that I got you Shorty and I’m not letting go. I only met you today but it feels like forever and a day. I can’t leave you either so you’re stuck with me love.” He said his voice was so soft and it blew on my neck and gave me little goose bumps all over. “Jay when I’m ready to tell you all my problems please don’t take back what you said.” I whispered. “Miss Missy what part of I PROMISE don’t you get, do you not know what your own name means and I stand by it.” He said “Jay my name has been broken so many times I don’t know why my so called parents named me it. Sometimes the only meaning I get out of it is broken.” I said “well love I’m putting my meaning to your name myself. It means I will stand by you through thick and thin, I’ll help you through your past, I’m always going to be there for you, I’m going to make you smile when you’re at your worst, and try to kiss all your troubles away” he said and his voice had so much sincerity it was so hard not to believe him. With that being said I reached up and kissed him. The kiss was slow and sweet with so much meaning into it then it got fierce with so much hunger, longing, and desire. His hands were roaming my body while mine went up under his shirt and claimed his abs. he had the type of body that stood out waiting for attention and he had all of my mine right now. His hands were about to reach my breast when I remembered “whoa we gotta go its way past ten” he groaned and started to trail kisses down my neck and started sucking and I couldn’t help but moan. He licked and then sucked and nipped a spot so hard I’m sure there soon to be a mark there. “Alright lets go. We could finish this later” he said then carried me to the passenger seat when he sat me down he rubbed his hand up and down getting real close to my cooka but not touching it and then rubbed back down and I moaned.UHG now he got me all hot and bothered than I already was. “We are definitely finishing this later” he said then walked back around and got to his side and sped all the way to the cinema.

~good? bad? tell me how you fell about this~

*comment&vote please*