chapter 13*** ~mature~

2012 COPY RIGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESEVERD

            ***Still going through editing***

{{**there is adult content in this chaper just a heads up to my readers out there**}}

                After some more of the students went up the bell rang so Jayden didn’t have his turn to go up. All I did was listen to my iPod and kept quiet the rest of class while Jayden looked deep in thought the whole time. The rest of my classes were boring and having to hear Danielle give me a lecture about having her scared shitless and to call her I was beet. When lunch came up I couldn’t be any more thankful. I walked into the cafeteria and immediately sat next to Jayden and started eating off his plate. I could tell that he put enough for me and him seeing as that his tray had more food than yesterday and was over flowing. Throughout  lunch Jayden would play with my hair and it had a calming effect run through my body. I could see Danielle was shooting us side line glances but I just choose to ignore them. When lunch was finished the rest of the day was boring as hell but I had Jayden in every one of my classes so it was bearable so I wouldn’t just skip the rest of the day. After school when we walked out to the parking lot I seen Danielle and the rest of the crew and me and jay walked up to them. While everyone were in their little conversations I pulled Danielle to side “I have a date tonight” I said. She looked surprised at first “wow promise I see you really like this dude. You didn’t kill him and you guys are so comfortable with each other I’m so happy that your letting him in” she stated “yeah I know I actually really like this kid” I said my voice soft and full of emotion “promise Gordon I know what you’re thinking. This boy is not going to leave you because from what I seen he really feels for you love” her voice was soft but firm at the same time. “Ok if you say so” I said. I had my doubts but Danielle’s words actually gave me some comfort. After that she gave me a hug and Jayden came over and said he was ready to leave. I gave everyone a hug and kiss and Jayden and I walked to the car. When we got to the apartments we went straight to mines and went into my room. While we sat in the room me laying on his chest and him playing in my hair just letting the silence comfort us felt at peace. “Promise tell me about yourself” he asked randomly “umm ok. My favorite color is gold. I love tigers and when you play in my hair. I have a passion for singing but nobody really knows about that. I love rap and country. And I have a dog.” I finished “since when and where is it. “He at my grandma’s house that’s where he stays when I go to work I’m picking him up tomorrow.” “Ok I’ll tell you about me now. My favorite color is green I love when you play with my fingers, I rap. My favorite animal is a wolf. And I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever.” he finished. My breathing just stopped right there when his words sunk in I could feel the smile slipping on my face. “And when can I meet this girlfriend or have I met her before.” I said playfully. “Well you could meet her whenever you want. She has dark hair that passes her shoulders she has light brown eyes smooth skin sexy plump lips. Oh and her name is promise and she is all mine.” He finished I could just hear the smirk in his voice. “Oh I know her I was just talking to her and she said she feels for this dude jay but he never asked her out.” He lifted me up to where I was laying on him and I was eye level to him. “Promise I really feel for you will you be my girl” he asked. I looked in his eyes just searching for something I don’t even know what I was look for. I just nodded “yeah I’ll be your girl” I said and smiled. “Good because you were mine from the get go” he said and crashed his lips to mine.

[[***adult content further down prewarning***]]