4

-Edited-

Alya waited on the stairs for Nino to come out of the school. She watched as Marinette waved at her and started walking away.

But not too far away, Luka had to show up. Alya clenched a fist, but released it. She had no right to be mad right away.

She walked a little closer to them, and listened. Then she got out her phone.

Just in case Luka is going to ask her out or something, I'll record it and send it to Adrien. Then I'll see his reaction.

"Hey Luka. Why are you here?" Marinette asked, remembering that Luka didn't go to this school.

"I wanted to walk you home," Luka smiled at her. A few feet away, he noticed Alya, but decided to ignore her. "And plus, I wanted to ask you a question."

Marinette held unto her bag, her heart beating fast. "Okay, what is it?"

Alya gulped as the next question came. "Are you free tonight?" She already knew Luka was asking her out on a date.

"Yeah," Marinette nodded. Alya didn't know if her eyes were fooling her, but Marinette seemed to have a huge smile.

Does Marinette really like him?

"I thought maybe we could go out for dinner, that is if you want." He added the last part so quickly. Alya closed and re-opened her eyes. Was this another bad dream of hers?

She stopped recording and decided to send her a little message.

Marinette, hearing her phone beep, took it out before she could answer Luka's question.

Unknown - say no.

Marinette bit her lips at the message. There was no way she could bring herself to rejecting Luka, and maybe because some part of her actually wanted to go.

Unknown - don't forget about Adrien, or has your crush on him died? People don't give up on their crush that fast, you know.

Marinette gulped again. She turned to look up at Luka, who was still waiting.

"Um, I don't think I can make it," The words came out so soft and slow. She wasn't going to regret this, right? "I mean, you know I already have someone else, right?"

Luka nodded. "I'm just surprised that you still have a crush on him even after everyone is saying that he's dating Kagami."

Marinette frowned. That's just a rumour, right?

Alya would have felt glad, but some part of her felt guilty and disturbed. What if Marinette started regretting ever rejecting Luka. What if she really did forget about Adrien?

She sighed and stood up. Finally she caught sight of Nino and ran to him.

Four hands are better and faster than two, right?

She wasn't going to tell him. She didn't want to tell anyone about the secrets of her two friends, even if she was dying to tell someone.

"Hey Alya," Nino waved at her, then turned. "Is that Marinette and Luka?"

Suddenly Alya heard a flash. She whirled around, just in time to see Chloe running away.

She did something, and I can tell she's up to no good.

〰〰〰〰〰
〰〰🍒〰〰
〰🍰🍰🍰〰
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
〰〰〰〰〰
〰〰〰〰〰