44

So cozy and warm... I don't want to get up... this sleep is too good.. but.. It's heavy.. maybe if I roll myself, this heavy thing will go away......... I CAN'T ROLL?! Something is pinning me down! I must wake up! WAKE UP (Y/N)!!

Her morning were greeted by her own heavy breath. Her heart were beating fast in an odd way. The first thing that she could see were her own hands and the lamp on the side table. Noticing the color scheme, she thought, Oh.. right.. this is my current room.. Soon, the girl turned her body to the right after feeling cramps on her back.

At that moment, she realized that there's a hand on her waist. Followed the hand, she found the owner of it that was spooning her in her sleep. She jolted and screamed internally. LORD SESSHOUMARU???!! The man was sleeping safe and soundly. She could felt his hand twitched on her waist. But overall, he looked so peaceful.

The girl realized that the blanket that she used was never being seen before. It was a white furry blanket, but somehow the softness were familiar to her skin. Slowly, she lifted up Sesshoumaru's hand from her waist and got up. She's sitting on the bed and took the blanket, examining it slowly. I know this kind of softness.. but what was it?? She rubbed the surface of the blanket on her face and sniffed it like a freak.

"Getting up already?" A low husky voice was heard.

"O-oh.. yeah.. I was wondering.. did you buy this blanket too?"

"No." The man that was laying now getting up. "This is Moko-moko. He's been staying with me for a pretty long time."

Staying.. with him..? Thinking hard yet she couldn't find any answer. And.. 'he'??

The man caught her confusion. Then he commanded the 'Moko-moko' just by tapping on it. "Come back to me." He said. Suddenly the fluffy blanket were glowing and turned shape into a long fluffy scarf, the one that Sesshoumaru used to wear on his right shoulder.

"Aaaaaahh!! It's alive???!!"The girl instantly took a few steps backwards, away from the fluffy fur that she used to use.

"Yes. You never know?" Sesshoumaru asked as if nothing is wrong with that, but for her, it's probably something that she might encounter once in a lifetime.

"Ho-How could I know??!" She protested.

"You don't need to worry. He's already chose you as one of his wielder." Sesshoumaru slowly put the moko-moko and got up. He stretched his muscles and turned his gaze back to her. "You're not going to start your morning routine?" He asked.

"Oh right. Okay.." She crawled till the end of her bed. Sesshoumaru also stood up yet he grabbed her waist and pulled her up softly. "Ehh???"

"You're still weak. I'm gonna help you to the bathroom and asked the maids to bring in your breakfast." Sesshoumaru tapped on her back, signaled her to calm and leave everything to him. He did just as he said. He left the girl doing her job in the bathroom while commanding on the maids to prepare her stuff.

Today, they're going to face her father, the person behind the previous madness and perhaps the key for their future. After finished with her breakfast, the girl is finally ready for it. She's wearing another kimono that he has prepared for today. Meanwhile, Sesshoumaru is wearing another white turtleneck, but this time he's wearing a suit on the turtleneck. White dominated the suit, but a simple red abstract pattern were decorating every edges of the suit. His white fancy pants and shoes were also on point. By the time the girl saw his appearance, she instantly thought, Now I knew why my family could be the biggest Yakuza family in the whole country... His intimidating appearance really resemblance the true fear and charisma that a Yakuza leader could has. In the other hand, the girl was wearing a Furisode that was dominated by white. It got pattern of red peonies on it. Their color matched with each others. It took a while before the girl realized and blushed over it.

While walking to her father's room in the west wing, the girl was being carried on his arm again. "Uh.. Lord Sesshoumaru... let me down..I can walk by myself.." the girl whined as she shook his shoulder weakly. She didn't want to make the man angry, so she tried to notify him softly. The man only need to glare at her just to make her stop asking.

After a few minutes walk along the boring hallway, they made their way to the big door in the west wing. The girl swallowed her own saliva, hoping it will decrease her nervousness. While she's busy with her mind, thinking about her father's reaction after seeing her daughter that came with a man, Sesshoumaru opened the door loudly without even bother to knock. Lord Sesshoumaru noooooo!!!

Her father were working on his desk. She could see his surprised orbs. Unexpectedly, her father stood up from his desk and welcomed them with a smile. "Good Morning, Lord Sesshoumaru... and my beloved daughter, (y/n). What brings you here this early?" He closed the book on his desk and moved in front of his desk, leaning on it.

Did he just call him 'Lord' too?? The girl swifted her gaze between both men. Wait.. if dad even respect him that much.. it means.. he's so important for dad?! "Dad.. tell me.. is it true that Lord Sesshoumaru is our ancestor?"

Her father took a few seconds of silence before a smile tugged in his lips. "Yes. I'm impressed that you're NOT AWARE of that until now."

"Huh?? How am I supposed to know?? All of this time, you only mentioned our ancestor as 'The Great Demon Dog' that curse our family so we only have one child in a generation!! Nothing more!!" The girl protested the statement that he made.

"Hahaha.. Actually, I'm just waiting for the right moment to tell you the truth." Her father walked towards the bookshelves on his right. His hand scanned down the books before stopped on one with a red cover. Once he touched it, the book glowed and the tall bookshelf moved forward before slid to the right side. There's a huge dark passageway behind the bookshelf. Her father's smirk were getting wider. He extended his hand to them and said, "Now, my little girl, are you ready to unfold the truth with us?".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Helloo sorry for the delay.. TwT
Last weekend I went to another city for a trip and then back to work.. ><
The signal was hard to get on that place, so I cannot continue my story TwT..
Anyway thanks for reading this part too.. owo
Hope you like it ><