30

"Mr.. Yoshihide?" Confused. That's what the girl felt. "Oh I see.. You came to monitor me.. I should've known mom would do that.. hahaha".

Yoshihide didn't give any answer. He knew that silence is the only thing to not spoil anything to his young lady. In the end, they were just locking their gaze on each other before Hyotaro stepped between them.

"Darling~ please stop it. I'm jealous" he joked.

"Oh yeah? Like I care!" The girl replied. She swifted her glare between the two men.

Then Hyotaro pulled one of the chair. "Please have a seat, princess." He showed that sickening grin again that made her rolled her eyes even more, but she agreed and sit on the chair. "I'm still wondering.. why did you take the school when you're already have a great tutor like him?" Hyotaro couldn't hold his curiosity.

"I just want to know how does a normal school feels like.." The girl let her left hand supported her chin while leaning towards the table.

"And an attempt of making friends.." Yoshihide added. He remained calm as the girl share her death glare to him.

"Hm.. I see. But too bad, your second intention didn't come out well~" Hyotaro teased her again just to get her attention back at him.

"OH PLEASE! CUT IT! Can we start the lesson now, Mr. Yoshihide?" The girl lifted her right eyebrow. She wanted to stop Hyotaro from embarrassing her even more. Her face were already red like a tomato.

"Hahaha.. okay, I'm just gonna go back to my work.. I'll see you again in a few hours." Hyotaro left both of them while chuckling. When Hyotaro left, Yoshihide started the lesson without any further conversation. The girl also didn't bother to ask another reason of his presence in the place. For today, all that the girl learned was just continuing the one in her school before.

Right before she left the glasshouse, Yoshihide grabbed her right arm and made her turn. "After this.."

"Huh?"

"After this, he will bring tell the media that you and him are engaged. You better prepare and pretend as if you're the happiest woman in the world." He tried to make sure that the girl would play her role well and bring honor to her family, just as her parents wanted, but the girl has another idea in mind.

"Omg.. hell no I would do that! I better jump of the cliff than facing the media with a fake smile!" She pulled her hand roughly from him and walked away.

She slammed the glasshouse's door and thankfully she didn't shattered the whole building. Her mind was even noisier than before. Shit! Shit!! SHIT!! I don't want to face the curious paparazzi ever again!! Especially with him?? My GOD! I need to do something so he couldn't take me... Her (e/c) orbs glowed in excitement. A grin painted her (s/c) face. "Hehee.." she let out a small chuckle while hopping her way to her room.

She arrived to her room after a little bit lost in the huge hallway like before. She increased her speed to the bed and hugged the fluffy fur that was laying on her bed. Smelling the thing, she remembering his fading smell. Then she crawled onto the bed's head and opened the window behind it.

She lifted up her body and now she's standing on it. The wind of the sea tried to push her backwards, but she maintained her grip on the panel. She's still holding the fluffy fur before she decided to wrapped it around her body.

Suddenly she heard the door behind her opened. She turned her head just to make sure that anything cause it won't stop her from commencing to her plan.

"This is your first here day yet you're already planning on ending your life? What a rebellious soul you have right there.." the girl only turned facing Hyotaro after he finished his words. She held the fluffy fur tighter and stared at him blankly. Her orbs made her hard to read until suddenly a grin appeared on her face again. "Oh what a bitch.."

Hyotaro dashed to catch her but she already jumped out the window. "Shit!!" Hyotaro has no other option but to jump and catch her when he reached the water below... If it's not because of the deal that I made with her parents, I WILL NEVER DO THIS!

Her body hit the water hard, but thankfully the fluffy her somehow reduced the pain for her back. She tried to swim her way to the shore but the waves were too strong for her. Damn!! I should have take the swimming class seriously!! She thought and suddenly the waves got bigger and her body was just go with the flow.

She didn't realize that the waves brought her to the reefs and suddenly her left leg stucked between 2 big corals. Feeling a sharp thing tore her skin, the girl gritted her teeth. She tried to pulled her leg out but she couldn't do it. The waves were just prevented her from doing it. The more she pulled her leg, the water around her leg turned into a thicker crimson. Damn! I can't hold my breath any longer! Come on leg!! The girl tried to make some space by punching the corals with all of her power, but as times goes by, the lack of oxygen made her lost her concentration.

The corals finally let her leave after receiving some damages. The girl tried to swim her way again but she lost her consciousness soon after that. Lord Sesshoumaru..

Hyotaro quickly caught her right arm and pulled her closer to him. She put a strong grip on her waist and made his way to the surface. He tried as hard as he could to bring both of them to the shore. WHAT A FUCKIN PAIN IN THE ASS! Hyotaro's keep repeating the same phrase in his mind.

Thankfully, since he's growing up in this mansion, he's used to the strong waves that keep coming towards them. When they reached the shore, he let go of his grip on her and fell on his knee. Hyotaro's already drained his energy, but he still have to bring her back to the mansion. The girl were still lying limp when he swifted his gaze on her. One thing that caught his eyes were the blood that now covered her leg.

"Well fuck!" The man quickly forced his leg to stand and picked her up again in a bridal style.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sorry for this update that took so long to complete.. TwT
I hope you like this part too
Thank you for reading ><