9

"Ah! Uh! He's my friend, Mr. Kirisagi!" The girl realized that a stranger were watching her smiling at a man right next to her. Of course, the red orbs of the driver were getting intense as the girl sweating a little bit. "You don't have to worry, we're already have a plan to.. go shopping! yeah!"

"Hmm.. A kimono?" The red orbs asked again. Now the girl realized that her excuse will not do on him.

"Hehe.. heh.. That's why.. He's often dressing like an old man.." She quickly spit that out from her mind. By the end of her words, Sesshoumaru glared at her secretly. "Could you please take us to the shopping district, Mr. Kirisagi??" The girl smiled awkwardly at him and the man just answered with a nod.

The car moved and the girl just stared at the window on her left. She could feel the tense between both men inside the car but she just had no idea what to do. Slightly she took a glance at him and it made her turned her sight back at him. He looked so pale. "Are you okay?" Automatically went out from her mouth, asking the man in the white kimono.

"This thing... moving..." He stuttered. This is the first time she saw him in such weak state. The girl couldn't hold her laughter anymore. Sesshoumaru was getting more pissed at her but he couldn't do anything. After that, the girl felt bad at him and she tried to find a way to calm him down.

"It's okay.. if you're feeling sick, you can throw up in this bag.." She pulled out a paper bag from the front seat's pocket and gave it to him. He reached for it but he just put that aside. "If you need anything else, please tell me.." She smiled softly, but looking at him that not going to be better soon disturbed her mind, since their drive was not short. She tried to find something else to help.

"Uh.. I don't know if this is gonna help or not but for me, when I'm feeling scared, my dad used to hold my hand like this.." She moved closer to him and took his left hand with both of hers. Then she put it on her lap and started to rub it softly. "It's okay to be afraid.. no one in this world anyway.." She gave him another smile, hoping that this one would help him. 

Suddenly, Sesshoumaru saw a vision. It was dark, but he could felt warmth in his left hand. When he turned his gaze, he saw that a figure was holding it. His vision gradually become clearer but still too dark. All that he knew was he's in a room and that figure that was holding his hand were laying. "It's okay to be afraid.." Said the unknown figure to him. The words somehow pierced through his heart. He felt a great sorrow inside him. He knew that he didn't want to let go of the owner of that hand. His body automatically leaned closer to the laying figure and he reached its face with his right hand. A soft touch of skin that he missed the most.

In a blinked of an eye, his sight turned into something familiar. A pair of (e/c) orbs were looking at his golden ones in a very close distance. When he notice the situation, his left hand were still on her lap meanwhile the other one was cupping her cheeks and it gave a pink tint on it. It was him that leaned closer to her. "You.." He mumbled in surprised. Then he took both of his hands from her and moved back, closer to the door.

The girl was left in confussion and embarrassement. She was still freezing there with the memory of the previous event rewinded in her mind. The way his sight turned to her while showing so much sorrow in it and the way he cupped her cheeks softly, feeling the texture and the heat from her. She was still blushed heavily. She took a glance at him once more. He's still struggling with his car sick but wasn't as bad as before.

Who's that person? Was that Rin? Was it the time of her death? Ugh.. Why does my memory have to be so fuzzy?? The man lost in his thought until he felt a soft pull on his clothes. He turner at her once more.

"If there's something bothering you.. you can tell me.. maybe it could be a clue.." she sounded so concern about him, but he didn't have any plan to tell her about that vision yet and left her in silence would only make her wondering even more.

"I will tell you when the time comes.." He tapped her head and gave her a faint smile. A pink tint spread around her cheeks again, but she felt the sorrow inside him again. Too bad she could only wait for now.

"My Lady, we're arrived.." The car stopped right in front of the shopping district. From here, they had to take a walk. The girl nodded and thanked the driver.

"Umm.. Mr. Kirisagi? You can go home.. We will go home by ourself.. Please tell my parents that they don't have to worry.. " She said. Then the driver went off. The girl and the man watched the car faded in the distance.  She turned her heels and ready to walk into the the alley of shops and stuff. "Ready to go?" She smiled at him.

As they were walking down the alley, all eyes were surely turned to Sesshoumaru. It as not a busy hour but there were already many people in there. For normal people, his appearance was just too extra, especially when there's no anime convention around the area. "They are looking at me.." Sesshoumaru started the conversation between them.

"Ahahaha.. Just ignore them.. They're only curious.. perhaps they thought that you're cosplaying some kind of anime character.." She giggled. She swung her hand playfully.

"Cosplaying?" He asked.

"It's.. just some kind of activity when you're dressing as someone else.. especially from fictional character.."she explained.

"Camouflage?"

"Kinda~? But in a playful way.."

"I see.." Then they continued walking down the alley. The man realized that this girl hasn't revealing her intention in bringing him here. "Why did you bring me here?"

The swinging (f/c) fluffy keychain on her bag has stopped. She turned her heels and facing him. Her eyes were full of unknown sparks and desire. He had no idea what would happened.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for reading this part too~
I hope you like it ><
I'm continuing this while got a flu hahaha 😂😂