37

Sesshoumaru put her body on a cozy bed that was already prepared by the maids. The maids that were still on the room were looking at him in confusion. He glared at them and made them walked out from the room. Is it because of my clothes? He's staring down at his kimono.  He turned his body and checked his back, in case there's a hole that he made when he's dealing with the men of Kiyonobu before. Thankfully he found nothing, not a single scratch that they could made on him.

'Remember not to attract any unnecessary attention'

That words replayed in his mind. Then he moved to her old room. Since that room wasn't occupied, he left the clothes that she bought for him in that room, in her bathroom to be exact, a secret spot in the attic that only he and she knew. I can't leave her alone.. I'm gonna bring this to that room.. He picked up the white branded paper bags to the previous room. Obviously, on his way, the servants were judging him. He planned to changed his clothes while keeping his eyes on her. He just couldn't lost her twice by now.

Stripping his armor and kimono near the wardrobe that was near the window, he lost in his mind. Still thinking about his bloodlines and the mysterious visions. Nothing in his memories that could described both events. He's even still doubt his blood connection with the girl. Her clothes were often skin showing and I didn't see any marks like mine on her.. Then it means she's not my descendant, right? Maybe her father was just bluffing after all.. Then it means her family knew about my presence in this mountain since the beginning..

"Lord.. Sesshoumaru?" A familiar voice echoed in the room. The owner of the name turned his gaze to the source of the voice.

Seeing the girl was already sitting on the bed, Sesshoumaru quickly approached her while holding a T-shirt that he's about to wear in his hand. He's already wearing the black slim fit jeans that she bought for him before.

Somehow her orbs looked troubled and confused. Her hands were shaking while covering her bare chest with the blanket. Her orbs then swifting to any visible direction, scanning the unfamiliar room.

"(Y/n).. you're-..up.." Sesshoumaru's eyes were getting wider when he saw the girl crawled backwards with fear in her eyes. "Are you.. okay?" Sweats were dropping on her temple.

Seeing him with no tops just like her only made her mind went crazy again. The images of the disgusting experience appeared in her head. "AAAAAA!!" The girl screamed as hard as she could. Not only Sesshoumaru, the servants were also startled by the way she responded.

Sesshoumaru took a quick action to comfort her but she responded "NO!! DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN!!". Her sobs echoed in the room. Her sudden crack up made him realized her situation. He put on his T-shirt and wait for her reaction. She's getting worse. Her whimpers didn't stop and only got louder. She realized that her back were already in touch with the wall, she's even turned herself and scratched the wall while keeping the blanket covering her private part, yet her back were exposed unintentionally.

He saw several marks that might be caused by Hyotaro, it's drove him mad, but there're another familiar mark that took his attention. A large purple cresent moon was spotted on the middle of her back. Another marks of two pair of red stripes, just like the one that he has, were also spotted on her ribs. Is this the prove that she's my descendant? Once again, the words from her father played in his mind. He knew that he need more than this to believe him. At least he needs to read the book that her father mentioned before. The book about this family.. I need to see that for myself, but I cannot leave her in this condition either..

He's just standing there while the maids were taking action towards her new behavior. Some of them were trying to hold her down, while the others were trying to inject her with sedative. She struggled as hard as she could before slowly getting weaker and finally lost her consciousness. He felt heavy in his chest. Their action didn't seem right for him, yet doing nothing also didn't do good for him or her.

After she's now sleeping calmly, the maids started to clean her body with a wet towel. They're also already prepared the clothes that she's about to wear. It was a white simple pajama. "Where's her usual clothes?" Sesshoumaru suddenly asked the maids.

The maids were just changing sights before one of them that was brave enough answered him. "Uh.. all of her belonging were already moved to the Kiyonobu mansion before.."

"Who told you to do so?" Sesshoumaru crossed his arms in front of his chest, inspecting the maid.

"Our Lord, her father." The maid answered.

"Including her phone and credit card?" He blinked.

"She used to put that things in her back. If she's not bringing it back here, then it's probably still in Kiyonobu's mansion too." Another voice of a man was heard from the door. The man walked towards Sesshoumaru that was glaring at him.. again. "Why do you ask that? You need money, Lord Sesshoumaru?" He grinned.

"It's better to go back to that ruins and take her belongings by myself." Sesshoumaru walked away from the man in white robe. His tone were cynical and unfriendly, leaving a bad and scary impressions for the servants.

"Wait! Just use this." Her father tossed something at Sesshoumaru and he caught it with his left hand. He take a look at it and it was a card. The card was different than the one that the girl use. It was a shiny black card with random numbers and on it. "What's mine belong to you. Besides, I could have this luxurious life because of you."

Sesshoumaru then looked at the card again. He flipped it several times, analyzing it. "Then tell me how to use this card first."

"It will be my pleasure." The middle aged man smiled.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hewwwoooo xD
I got troubled in explaining this chapter.. owo
I'm sorry for these imperfections but I hope you like it.  TwT
Thank you for reading.. owo