4

"Command??" The girl repeated his word that somehow felt off of her.

"Yes. Is there any objection?" He grinned at her.

"OF COURSE! NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!" the girl shouted "I ain't going to follow anything you said!" Then the girl walked passed him and sat on the floor, at the corner of the rooftop. She opened her light blue lunchbox. Her lunch today was rolled eggs with rice and a plum on it. A broccoli also added as a salad and a fried fish was there too. Her lunch was rather small but enough for her.

"I see that you like feudal era so much.." Sesshomaru is an aristocrat demon. He will analyze everything that happened around him. Like it or not, Of course the girl was a transparent paper for him. She stopped her action right after he finished his words. She's just too easy to be read by him. "I will take you there, if you agree to help me with things.. that foreign for me in this era.." He added as he walked towards her and covering her with his shadow.

"Really?? Will you take me there?" Her voice trembled suddenly. Sesshomaru didn't expected her action. Did he hurt her feelings?

Sesshoumaru then lowered his eyesight and fixed it on her, but he couldn't see her eyes due to her soft (h/c) locks covered it. "Yes.. I will.." He said softly.

"Okay! We got a deal!" The girl rubbed her face before lifted it up and smiled widely at him. A pure smile that gave warmth in his heart which later made him return smile. The kindest smile in her life that came from a demon, soon made her heart skipped a beat.

"Finish your lunch.. The bell is gonna ring soon.." Sesshoumaru reminded the girl about her lunch and she finished it soon.

After that, the girl went back to her class. Before she left Sesshoumaru on the rooftop, she took a final glanced when she was standing in front of the door. The girl felt something about this man, and so did the man. Somehow, it felt like they had a weird thin string that bounded them.

The school has ended. The girl was ready to go home. She took her books and pencil case into her school bag. When she finished with her stuff, all of her classmates were already leaving her behind, alone in the cold room. She left he classroom with a sigh and closed the sliding door. but then She found him again, the familiar man in white kimono, walked towards her classroom. Of course, She's shocked and confused, how does this man went into the building without being suspicious to others and why did he always following her.

"Hey! I've told you we got our deal! You don't have to following me anywhere like this.." The girl pointed her finger at him. The man stopped right in front of her and staring at her before he turned his sight to the window that was on her left. "What are you looking at?"

Suddenly a strong wind cut through the window near and broke it apart. Thankfully, Sesshomaru was fast enough to get you and saved your life from the window's pieces. He held you by your waist strongly only with his left hand.

"WOAW!! That was close! Thank you, Lord Sesshoumaru!" The girl tapped on his hand so he would put her down. "You can put me down now..... or not.."

"Not yet." By the time he answered, another strong wind came from the end of the hallway, right in front of both of you. Sesshoumaru the dashed to the broken window and jumped out from it. Meanwhile, from the building that they left, a shadow left watching them disappeared in the distance.

"Lord Sesshoumaru~" The girl calling the name of the person that up until now, still holding her waist and left her hanging there. "When will you let me down~?" She talked in a playful yet sarcasm way.

Sesshoumaru just turned his gaze to her and put her down. Currently they were in a forest near the school area. He's thinking, That wind element.. who was it? Kagura? But it seems like this being would be a trouble in his way finding a way back to the past. "(Y/n).. Let's go.. we still need to find information.."

"Okay.. where to?" She's confused.

"Just ask the people around here.."

"Eeeehh? That's too much work.. If you just want an information, just use this instead.." The girl handed him a square solid with (f/c) metallic color. Sesshoumaru just took and staring at that foreign thing in his hand. All he could see was just a reflection of himself in it.

"What is this? Some kind of sacred mirror? I don't know how to use this.." He returned the thing to the girl.

"No, silly~ This is a phone~" The girl turned on the screen and showed it to the man. The man saw the glowing screen and just tilted his head. "We can use the internet for this.." Then she started to tap the screen in a weird way for him, yet the action made the screen changed into several things. "About time travel, right? Let me look up for that stuff.."

"How did you do that? Are you a priestess?" He asked.

"HAHAHA ME? PRIESTESS?? nah I'm too sinful for that.. This thing is called technology, dude.." She said while still looking for the stuff they need. A few minutes has passed and they just kept the silence between them. "Hmm.. from all I've read.. Time traveling will relate to physics and another complicated technology.. Sigh.. Isn't there any simple way??" She complained.

"Hmm... Try to find something more traditional and related to astral things..." Sesshoumaru suggested. Suddenly The girl remembered something. She turned to Sesshoumaru with an enlightened eyes and back to her phone.

"THAT'S IT! This will do! You're the real genius, Lord Sesshoumaru!" The girl pointed to her phone screen in excitement. Her screen showed a site about paranormal activities. The headline of the site was 'Shiranoma Shrine Performed an Exorcism towards a Demon from The Past!'.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello~ Mir's here.. Thank you for reading, really hahaha ><

I realized that this fandom has a little attention somehow, but for me, this fandom is eternal in my heart.. *w*)9

I hope you like this part too~ ><