23

"Hello? Kirisagi!"

"Yes, my Lord?"

"Where is she?"

"At the usual dessert in the Shopping district."

"Bring her home."

"Yes, my Lord." The man closed the call and turned his gaze from the phone to a figure that stood a little bit far from the place where he parked his car. He leaned forward to the wheel and observing the figure.

The girl didn't expect that it would be raining when she walked to the dessert cafe, yet she knew that the sky was pretty dark before. Now she's stucked in the cafe and it's already 10 pm.

Maybe even the rain is in my side.. The girl stood under the canopy of the cafe when it was raining. Didn't want to go home yet she got no choice but to do so.

Suddenly the girl caught a glimpse of a familiar figure under a black umbrella. "My Lady, it's time to go home." Kirisagi stood in front of the girl with his umbrella. The girl didn't reply at his gaze, she's just looking somewhere else.

"I don't want to go.."

"You must.. it's your father's order.." His voice was low and monotone. No sense of pressure in it, but she knew, the word 'father' is frighening enough to make her being under pressure.

"But.. I don't want to go.. I'm sure he will meet me to talk about the marriage as soon I step my foot inside that house.." She didn't want to break down soon but her voice were trembling in respond.

"If you have a problem.. it will be better if you face it, than ran from it.."

"I'm not running a-"

"YOU ARE!" Kirisagi silenced the teenager in front of him. "If you face it, at least you will gain experience from it.. it's better than losing an opportunity to improve yourself.." He continued. "Now, let's go home." The girl clenched her fists but in the end she followed.

After a few minutes of driving, they reached her manor. Along the way, the girl was just kept silent in the back seat, just like how she usually do. Actually Kirisagi was pretty curious about Sesshoumaru's whereabouts. He was the only person that somehow could make his little master being so miserable only by disappearing for one day. In fact, he's the only person that could stay around her without fear. Just what the hell is this person?

The girl closed the car's door softly, not using any force willingly. She went into her own house with her black school bag. Swinging it to the front and the bag, she walked down the hallway to the west wing where her father's room was.

Left, right.. then.. right? The girl sighed as she tried to remember where the room actually is. She's rarely playing around in the west wing. The west wing were mostly used for her family's 'work'. It's not her time to play a full part in her main role yet, so her parents were still keeping her away from that part of the house.

In the end of the hallway, there's a big door with a black paint on it. The classic elegant taste of her dad was getting along with her mother's gothic color palette. The girl stopped right in front of the door. She hesitantly knocked on it but right before her hand touch the wood, someone opened it from the inside.

"Mr. Yoshihide..?" She muttered.

"My Lady." The purple haired man bowed before continued his words. "Please excuse me." After that, Yoshihide signed the teenager to go into the room and then he left after closing the door for her.

The girl stood still near the door. She's frozen by the view of the room. The last time she's in there, the look wasn't like this. Both of the walls on the left and right were covered with books. Since the ceiling was pretty high, her father even made walls into a 2 storeys bookcases with balconies and a circular stairs on both sides. In the middle of the room, right in the far edge from the window, there's a big window that almost filled all of the wall in front of her. There're big curtains that hanging on both left and right sides of the window.

In the middle of the room, there's a big chandelier in tbe middle and 4 small ones that were on the corner of the room. The room wasn't decorated with any paintings, instead, it had several classic statues and indoor plants in it. Overall, the room was painted in gray and a little bit lighter hue of it.

The floor was covered in a simple dark gray carpet that looks soft. There were several sofas and a coffee table right in the middle of the room. Meanwhile, in the side that closer to the window, there's a big desk that obviously belongs to the owner of the room.

"Enjoying the view, dear?" A voice of a man came out from the balcony. The girl turned her head to find the source of the voice.

"Father.." the girl greeted her father as the man took the stairs and walked towards her.

"What a miserable state you got there." The man commented. The girl realized and rubbed her eyes, in case there're a few drops of tears left. "About the marriage, I assume.."

"Yes." The girl replied shortly. She let her head looked down without any glance to the person in front of her.

"You know it's all for your own future. The Kiyonobu family has agreed to keep your well being even better than their own successor. When you're with them, you also will learn about the politics so in the future, you will be able to lead both of the family. Can't you see how much we have prepared this for you?"

"But I can't.. I don't love him.." the girl mumbled.

"Dear.. when you reached adulthood, you will realize that love is not enough to keep a family especially with your background.. money and power plays a bigger role.. You should know your part.." the girl didn't replied his words yet. She's actually holding her anger and sadness.

"You know that our family is a single-line family.. we only could have 1 child and it's you. All of my hardwork will be inherited to you.. please bear with this, dear.."

"No.. I never asked for this.." the girl finally lifted up her face. Her voice trembled once again.

"This is your fate, my dear. The universe has chosen you.. it must be you, that carry on the name and the blood of The Great Demon Dog from the past.."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello~~ thanks for reading this part~
I hope you like it.. ><
New year is coming! I hope you are all having a great time with your loved ones~