Chapter 18

(Zack's POV) 

                                                                                ~Five Months Later~

  Rian and I have been married for a month and we just got back from our honeymoon. I feel like the luckiest person on the planet. I am completely and utterly in love with him. He's the best person I've ever met. 

  "I love you." Rian states, hugging my waist.  

  "I love you too." I state, kissing his cheek. We're finally married, husband and husband. Its something we've both wanted for a long time. 

  "Do you think Alex is going to propose?" I ask him. 

  "I think he might. They've been moving at their own pace which is fine cause it's their lives.' He states. 

  I grin. "Yeah that's true. We'll support them either way because we're best friends." I state. "Home sweet home." I say. 

  "Yes, home is amazing." He grins. "I love you Zack Merrick-Dawson." 

  I smile. "I love the sound of that. Me having your last name sounds perfect." I say. 

  "Well I love that I now have your last name." he states. "Shall we have a lazy day in watching movies in our pajamas." He suggests. 

  I grin at that suggestion. "That sounds like a perfect night in. Plus order takeout, that's the best." I agree with him. "How about an MCU marathon." 

  He grins. "Fine by me." We start setting up for our movie night. I love spending time with my husband. He's the best person to ever come into my life. 

  "This is gonna be a wonderful night." I say as I cuddle into him on our couch. 

  He kisses me. "That it will." He wraps a protective arm around me. 

  "I love you too." I kiss him back. 

                                                                                      (Vic's POV) 

  I heard screaming from next door. Frank Iero and Gerard Way live there. I hope that they're okay considering they're the only ones that live there. 

  "Did you hear that?" Kellin asks me as he pulls the blankets over us. 

  I nod. "Yeah, I did. I hope that they're okay." I state. 

  "I'm sure they're fine. I mean they do some insane shit so.." He states. 

  I know what he means by insane shit. They're both sexual people. I should know I've had them as clients. "That's true. I'm sure its nothing." I state. 

  "Are you okay?" He asks me in his concerned voice. "You can tell me whats bothering you." he says. 

  "I'm aware of that. The band is whats bothering me. I love Mike but I'm worried that if we keep him in the band, our fanbase will have a riot. But at the same time he's insanely talented and he's my brother. I'm stuck on what to do." I explain. 

  He sighs. "I know and Mike is extremely talented, plus he's your brother. You have to talk to Jaime, Tony, and Mike on what to do. Its up to you guys as a band to make that decision. You can't make it by yourself." He gives me advice. 

  I'm internally struggling with this decision. Pierce The Veil is a major part of my life. That's why I'm confused. I love my music and my band. But I love my family more then that. "He's my brother but we have to do whats right." I tell him. 

  "Which is why my advice is for you to call a band meeting and discuss the matter." He says hugging me. 

  "I love you Kellin Quinn." I state. 

                                                                             (Jack's POV) 

  I look at Alex in absolute shock. Alex and I have been together as a couple for almost a year now and its been amazing. As All Time Low we've played a few gigs. Alex has also been busy with Simple Creatures, a duo of him and Mark Hoppus, putting out new music that's their own. I'm extremely proud of you." I inform my boyfriend. 

  He kisses my cheek. "Thank you. I love you." He states. "I'm proud of you too." He says. 

  I laugh. "For what?" I ask him in confusion. 

   "For just being yourself." he states. "For being Jack Barakat, the man I love." He says. 

  I smile at that. "I love you." I'm planning on proposing but he doesn't know that obviously. I haven't told anyone actually just in case it doesn't go as planned. And yes I plan on doing so tonight on our romantic beach date. 

  He grins. "You're my whole world. I love you so much." He says. 

  I kiss him firmly on the lips before driving us to the beach. I know in my heart that we're meant to be and that he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. 

  He giggles beside me. "Well damn." 

  I smirk. "Shut up you know you loved it." I say as I park the car and turn off the engine before getting out of the car and beginning to walk onto the sand with Alex. Its almost sunset. "Alex Gaskarth, I knew that you were special when we first met but I had no idea how much I would grow to love you. You are my everything. I know that we're meant to be. You are the love of my life and I will love you forever. Alex Gaskarth, will you marry me?" I ask, the nerves getting stronger as I ask.