Chapter 13

(Rian's POV)

  Zack and I have been waiting for Alex and Jack to tell us the truth about them dating. Alex looks at me. "Yes, we are dating and you should be happy for us." 

  I laugh. "We suspected that you two are dating. Of course, we're happy for you. Two of our best friends are finally dating, we should be happy. Plus, it's damn time too." I explain. 

  Zack nods at me. "I second what he just said." 

  Jack grins. "Very true. It's taken time for us to get used to this. It's taken us a long time to get here though." He squeezes Alex's hand. 

 Alex smiles. "True." 

  I grin. "We should all go have drinks to celebrate." I say. 

  Jack laughs. "You know we never say no to drinks but how about you buy alcohol and that way we can get as drunk as we want." He suggests. 

  I nod. "So yeah I'll do that then. Zack do you want to come with me?" I ask my boyfriend. 

   Zack shakes his head. "Normally I would but its best for Alex to go with you cause he knows what alcohol Jack and him like." 

   Alex nods. "I'll go with you." he states with that Alex and I head to the liquor store. 

  "Its about damn time that Jack and you are a couple. Fifteen years in the making." I ask him. 

  "That it has been. We both made mistakes dating other people. We both know that now." Alex states. "I've been in love with him for fifteen years but us dating is still exciting and unexpected in the best way." He explains. 

  "I know what you mean. You're feelings for each other may not be new but the relationship is new. Meaning that it's fresh and amazing. Zack and I's relationship is the exact same way." I inform him, as I park at the liquor store. Time to get us some alcohol. 

                                                                                (Patrick's POV) 

Pete Wentz is the best person I've ever known. I giggle as we sneak back to our hotel room. "I can't believe we did that!" I state as I get back into the room. 

  "But we did, and it was such a blast." Pete states, sitting next to me on the bed. 

  "I'm amazed that we didn't get caught." I state. We both have our clothes back on. 

  "I knew we wouldn't. I never expected for us to do something that spontaneous and naughty." he states. 

  I kiss him. "We've been doing that a lot lately. I love getting to experience new things with you." 

  He kisses back. "I do too. I am so crazy in love with you." he says. 

  "I never told you the moment I fell in love with you, have I?" I ask. 

  He shakes his head. "No, you've told me some things but not the exact moment." 

  I smile as I think about it. "In 2008 when my depression was at the lowest its ever been, you started to help me feel better. And then you wrote What A Catch for me. That's when I knew that I was in love. That's how I fell for you. No one before you knew how to cheer me up but you did." I explain. What A Catch, Donnie is my favorite Fall Out Boy song because of that. That song gave me my self-esteem and confidence back. 

  He kisses me. "I'm so glad you told me because now I feel like I know you so much better than I did." 

 I kiss him. "I love you." 

  "I love you too." He kisses my cheek. "We should get some sleep." 

                                                                               (Alex's POV) 

 "I think that makes sense. Considering  everything we've been up to lately." I state. Rian and I are on our way back from getting alcohol. 

  "Truth be told, I'm glad we all are focusing on other stuff for the time being." He says as we go inside my house. 

  "Everything is fine." I state, bringing in some of the alcohol. 

 Jack smirks when he sees me. "Welcome back. Oh my god you got my favorite." He says. 

  I kiss him. "Of course, I did. Now let's get drunk!" I state. 

  Zack laughs. "You sound ready to have fun." 

  I nod. "Duh." 

  Rian grins. "I know what to do when it comes to this." He states. 

  Jack kisses me. "I love this, being with my best friends and getting drunk." he states. 

  I kiss my boyfriend. "Good so do I." I say. 

  We spend pretty much all day and part of the night getting drunk, playing games, and watching shows. 

  Jack whispers to me. "I want you." 

  I laugh. "I want you too.." I state. 

  He giggles. "Maybe we shouldn't because we are both super drunk." He states as we sit on the bed. 

  "I agree. We shouldn't." I tell him. "We both need our rest. Let's get some sleep." I cuddle Jack close to my chest. 

  He nuzzles my neck and nods. "Alright." He agrees as he closes his eyes. 

  I pull the blanket over us. "Goodnight." I then close my eyes myself.