Chapter 22

(Jack's POV) 

   We set a date for the wedding! I'm so excited for it to happen. Alex and I are ready to continue our journey together. We started this journey when we formed the band fifteen years ago. We started the band when we were in high school and our lives have been a rollercoaster since then. 

  "I'm happy to have you in my life, Alex." I say, kissing him. 

  "I'm happy to have you, Jack." He says, kissing me back. I'm completely in love with him and he knows it. I'm extremely proud to call him my fiancé. I can't wait to call him my husband soon. 

  "We have a show to do." Alex reminds me. We're playing a gig tonight at a festival in Virginia. Its the first one we've ever played in Virginia. Its going to be so fun to play music with them again. I missed it. 

  Rian grins. "I'm glad you two are happy but we have a show to do." He states. 

  I nod. "Sorry. That we  do." I state. 

  "Ladies and gentlemen, All Time Low!" the announcer announces us. We walk out onstage and start our setlist. I know that we're meant to do this. Music is our lives and our career. It doesn't feel like a career for us, its something that we love to do. I love playing in front of thousands of people. Its the only thing I want to spend my life doing. 

  I'm also going to marry the love of my life soon as well. It means a lot to me and I can't wait to do so.. I'm focused on the music and my love for it. I love my music and I love Alex. 

  We finish our setlist and then watch the rest of the bands play. They're all super talented and I'm lucky to be surrounded by such talented musicians. Its an amazing feeling and I love it so much. Its such an amazing thing to have them as friends too, makes things worth while. 

  Zack smiles. "That was a great set. I'm proud to be your bandmate." he tells us. 

  I grin. "So am I. It was wonderful to get back into the swing of things with you guys." 

  Alex nods. "Yes it was. I loved every minute of it. All Time Low is back!" 

  Rian nods in agreement. "That we are!" he states. "And its epic." He says. 

  I smile. "I'm glad. Let's go celebrate." I suggest. 

  Alex grips my hand. "I love you. And we totally should." He says. 

  Zack nods. "We should." 

  He agrees with us. "We need this night out." He states. 

  "Yes we need this night out." Alex agrees. 

   I smile. "Then let's go. Times a wasting." I state, getting in my car. 

  Alex gets in the passengers seat next to me. "See you there." He says. 

  I laugh. "You're a dork but that's part of why I love you." 

  He kisses my cheek as I drive off. "I love you too. I can't wait to call you my husband."

  I grin at him.  "Awe that's so sweet. I can't wait either." I say, "So I want to ask, who's your best man?" 

  He looks out the window. "I was thinking about Zack being my best man. If that's okay." He says. 

  I nod. "Yeah thats fine. Rian will be my best man." I state. Obviously Rian and Zack are our best men. They're like brothers to us. I wouldn't have it any other way. They're family. I'm glad that they're part of our second family. 

  "That works we'll ask them tonight if you want." He suggests. "It would be important to do so." 

  I smile as I park. "yeah it would be good to do that." I agree, getting out of the car. 

  Alex grabs my hand and squeezes it. "I'm ready when you are." I laugh and walk into the pub with him. I love him with all my heart and he knows it. There's no one else I want, he's my forever. 

  "You two are taking forever to get your asses inside." Rian says with his arms crossed. 

  I'm tempted to sass him but I know that's not a smart idea. "We're coming, Mr. Bossy-pants. Might i add that this was our idea, asshole." I state. 

  Zack laughs. "Jack, don't be an ass." 

  The four of us walk into the pub to have dinner and drinks, with my friends. I know that us forming a band was meant to be. We've all been incredibly close since then. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

  An hour goes by before we all head to the hotel to go to bed. The downside is that Alex is super drunk. When he's super drunk it can get sexual real quick. But that isn't going to happen and he knows it. "Get some sleep." I kiss his forehead before crawling into bed beside him. "I love you." 

  He kisses me. "I love you too. Goodnight." 

  I kiss back. "Goodnight." I state, turning off the light.