Chapter 14

(Zack's POV) 

  "Rian!" I call out for my boyfriend. We've been sitting here hungover from the night before. We basically drank until we puked. I don't know how we handled it last night. 

  Rian smirks. "I'm sorry I disappeared. I did what I wanted to do." 

  I pull him to me. "Which was what?" 

  He grins. "Some bass playing I wanted to play some music for fun." 

  I grin. "Well that's great. I'm proud of you for being honest with us." I state. 

  "I know you love me. You can't resist it." He says. "Zachary Merrick, I love you." 

  I smile at him. "Rian Dawson, I love you too." I state, leaning in to kiss him. Its amazing to finally say those three words that change everything. I am completely in love with every part of him. He's the love of my life and I'm not letting him go. 

  Rian kisses back before pulling away. "You always know how to surprise me." He states. 

  I giggle. "You weren't expecting that, were you. I love you." I say. 

  "I love you too. Do you think Jack and Alex will last?" He asks. 

  "I think they will. They've been in love for so long." I explain. 

  "That's true I feel like they're meant to be. But I know for sure we're meant to be." He says. 

  I kiss his cheek. "Yes, we are meant to be. We both know it." 

  He grins. "That's true. You're the love of my life." He states. 

  I smile. "As you are mine. Shall we have a date night?" 

  He smiles. "That sounds wonderful. I would love that." he says. 

  "I'm glad." I say, hugging him close. 

                                                                    (Pete's POV) 

  I'm completely in love with Patrick Stump-Wentz. We're still on our honeymoon which means a lot. 

  "Pete, whats wrong going on?" Patrick asks. 

  I sigh. "Nothing. I just am enjoying every second of this." I explain. 

  "Good but sadly we head back tomorrow." he says.