Chapter 21

(WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT)

                                                           (Alex's POV)

          Being engaged is an amazing feeling. Jack and I have had a long journey to get to where we are right now in our relationship. We're engaged and it means a lot to me. Jack and I are getting married, I'm the luckiest man alive. I can't wait for him  to become my husband. I know he can't  wait for me to become his. We're ready to take this step. 

  "There's my gorgeous fiancé." Jack states, walking to me. 

  I laugh and roll my eyes at him. "You're a dork. But thanks for the compliment." I state. 

   He pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me in a tight hug. "you are handsome. I love you so much." He says. 

  I kiss him. "I love you too. I mean, we are getting married." I explain. 

  He giggles. "I love you too. I'm enjoying being engaged. Its an incredible feeling." 

  "I have a slightly dumb question. When did you get the ring?" I ask my fiancé. 

  He grins. "I got it a few months ago. I'm not telling you where I got it though." He says with a smirk. 

  I giggle. "I don't need to know where you got it. I was just curious. It doesn't matter because I love you." 

  "Awe that was so cheesy." He says. 

  "I know but still." I say. "I'm marrying you." 

  "I'm aware of that. The ring on your finger is a giveaway." he says, jokingly. 

  "I have an idea but you may not like it." I smirk with a slight evil grin in my eye. I'm in the mood but he most likely isn't. Which would be fine by me but I'm still in the mood. 

    "What idea would that be?" He raises an eyebrow at me. 

  "I think you're well aware of what I mean." I bite my lip seductively as I lean in to kiss him. He kisses back and grabs my waist as he does. I bite his bottom lip as we kiss. It helps that we live in our own house now. Zack and Rian moved out after their wedding. 

  Jack smirks. "Maybe we should take this to the bedroom." He suggests. 

  I smirk. "Maybe or maybe not." I state, walking with him to our room. 

  "I love you." He says kissing me again. This time there's a deepest connection between us. There's also a heavier passion and lust for one another. 

  I pull away to pull my shirt off before kissing him again. Jack Barakat is my fiancé and he's one sexy ass man. I'm truly lucky for him to be in my life. He pulls his shirt off before pulling me to the bed and climbing on top of me. I smirk. "You think you're so clever." 

   He winks. "I am clever. And I want you so badly right now." He states. 

  I kiss him. "Then take me." 

  He smirks as he kisses down my body, sending chills through me. He pulls my pants and underwear down as he does. "You are one sexy man." he says, kissing above my private area. 

  I giggle like an idiot. I know he's telling me the truth. Plus Jack is one sexy man himself. "You're sexier." 

  He bends down and kisses me as he shoves his hardness into my ass. I kiss him and wince as he does. This isn't our first time as a couple doing this. We've done this multiple times but my body still isn't used to it. I love him so much and I'm ready to marry him. 

   "Fuck Jack!" I scream as I climax. 

  He smirks. "It doesn't take much does it?" He asks as he hits his climax. "Fuck Alex!" He screams before pulling out. 

  I smirk pulling him to me and kissing him. "I love you." I state. 

  He kisses back. "I love you too, Alex Gaskarth. And I can't wait for you to become my husband in a few months." 

  I grin at that. "I can't wait for you to become my husband. You are the love of my life and the man of my dreams." I say. 

  He laughs, wrapping his arms around me. "Awe that's so fucking cheesy. But I don't mind it." I cuddle into him. "Yes it is. That's why I did that." 

  He smiles. "I love that." He states. 

  I nod. "I'm aware. Let's do this. Let's set a date for the wedding because I don't want to put it off anymore." I state. 

  He kisses my cheek. "We should but we just got engaged a week ago." he says. "But at the same time I don't want to wait either." He says. 

  "I was thinking about maybe a Christmas wedding." I suggest. "The venue would already be decorated." I explain. "But maybe August would be better." I suggest again. 

  "August is the better suggestion cause I don't want to ruin our Christmas traditions." He states. "How about August 18th?" He asks. 

  I smile. "August 18th it is." I agree before kissing him again. Every time we kiss I feel sparks. I love him more than anything.