Chapter 23

(Alex's POV) 

  Holy shit! I'm getting married tomorrow and I'm so excited plus nervous. Its a huge step for us and I'm ready for it. I've been wanting this day to happen for fifteen years and its finally here. No, we're not having a bachelor's party. Mainly because its just the four of us tonight doing our own thing. Basically, eating Chinese food and drinking beer, weird combination, I know. "You did not do that!" Zack states. 

  I smirk. "Yes, i did because I'm an idiot." I explain how I once jumped off a bridge to prove a point. It wasn't a very smart idea even though it wasn't a very tall one. 

  Jack smacks my shoulder. "I love you but that was not a smart choice on your part." He states. 

  Rian nods. "You are lucky to be alive, dumbass." 

  I gasp. "I am not. But to be fair, I wasn't thinking clearly when it happened. I'm just grateful to be here and getting married tomorrow." 

  "Fifteen years in the making." Jack states. "I'm sorry it took that long. I should've realized my feelings earlier." He says. 

  I lean over and kiss him. "Its fine. You realized and we're getting married tomorrow." 

  Jack laughs. "True." 

  Rian grins. "You two are perfect for each other. It took you long enough to figure it out. We love you anyway." 

  Zack nods. "Let's raise a glass to Jack and Alex our best friends that are getting hitched tomorrow." 

  We make a toast to Jack and I. I'm ready for our lives to continue growing as people and as couple. Its gonna be a journey of  a lifetime. I'm ready for it to begin. 

  "Two weeks." Rian says out of nowhere. 

  "Whats in two weeks?" I ask as that was a random statement. 

  "Sorry, I should've clarified. The end of Warped Tour." Rian explains. 

  "Wait it ended back in July. WHy are you saying in two weeks?" Jack asks. 

  "The final group meeting with every band that's played Warped Tour. Obviously a few at a time." Zack explains. 

  "I don't get it but still. Jack and I won't be back in time. We have our honeymoon." I state. 

  "I'm aware." Rian rolls his eyes. 

  "I love you idiots." I say with a grin. 

  Jack kisses me. "I'm one lucky ass man." He states. 

  I giggle. "So am I." I'm so in love with him. I'm marrying the love of my life. A lot of obstacles have been in our way but now we're living an incredible life together. "I love you." I state. 

  "I love you too." Jack says. 

  Rian coughs. "Get a room." He says. 

  Zack grins. "They're cute though I'm so happy for you guys. Honestly its about time." he states. 

  I smack him. "Oh shut up, we're aware." 

  Jack smiles. "I'm so happy for us too. Its time in our lives that I've been dreaming of." 

  Rian nods. "Its amazing. I know that you're meant to be." He grins. 

  I laugh. "Yes, I'm aware of that. So I've known that for a long time." I state. 

  Zack nods. "We know. Thank you for having us as your best men. It means a lot." He says. 

  Rian agrees. "It does mean a lot. We're lucky to have you as our best friends. I'm so happy for us to do this." 

  I smile and then look at the time. "Shit its getting late." I state. 

  Jack looks at me. "Yes, sadly it is time for us to go our separate ways." 

 I pout. "Yes, sadly. I love you. Get some sleep." I kiss my fiancé goodnight. I'm staying at the hosue and he's staying at Rian and Zack's place. Its to make things easier in the morning. 

  Jack kisses me back. "I love you too." He states, before leaving. "We're going to be fine." He says. 

 I nod. "I know." 

  Jack stops stalling and leaves the house. My life is about to change for the long hole and I'm ready for it to. It means a lot to us.

  Zack gets up off the couch. "We should go also. Its late and we need to be rested." He says. 

  Rian gets off the floor. "Yeah. Enjoy the rest of your night. I am so proud of you." he says. 

  I give them both a hug. "Awe thanks guys. Thanks for being best friends." We say our goodbyes and they leave my house. Its one in the morning and my body is telling me to go to sleep. I head up to the bedroom and lay in bed. I fall asleep ten minutes later.