Unidentified Man

"I'm Karen Bishop here with Jared Moore conducting a live interview about the break in, shooting, and strange events afterwards. Jared, can you walk us through that night two weeks ago?"

"Yes ma'am. I woke up round four in the mornin' to glass breakin' and wood snappin' in my house with my huntin' dogs barkin' outside. I grabbed my ole .357 Magnum, Betty is what I call her, from the nightstand by the bed and went to see what all the commotion was about. I saw some naked fella trashin' my living room with a baseball bat."

"That bat was actually yours that the unidentified man grabbed from the garage?"

"Yes ma'am. So I pointed ole Betty at him and asked 'what hell you doin' boy?' When he saw ole Betty pointed at his head I swore I saw him grinnin' back at her. He started cussin' at me, god, and everybody else he could think of. All the while he kept smashin' things but not once did he take his eyes off me. When I saw that bat movin' towards my head I let ole Betty get em in the leg."

"Did the unidentified man seem to be on drugs or mentally insane to you?"

"Not at first I reckon but when he was cussin' everyone and starin' at me I knew he had a few screws loose upstairs. That fella kept comin' after me dragging that bloody leg around. I knew this boy wouldn't stop so I let ole Betty loose on him a couple more times. That boy went down that time that's for sure. Ole Betty got him good."

"What did you do then Mr. Moore?"

"I called the hogs on him of course. I told em it was self-defense and they believed me after they saw everything."

"What happened then?"

"A bunch of men all dressed up in fancy black suits showed up and took the body. They tore out my carpet and flooring where the man died and took that too. More men in suits came takin' pictures of everything but then they all left."

"When did you find the letter?"

"I found the letter oh a few days after everybody done gone. I was cleanin' up that mess the feller had made and knew the letter wasn't mine. I took some pictures and Skeeter, from down the road, put it on the interwebs for me. Everyone done been askin' me 'bout it but I aint got no answers."

"Do you still have that letter?"

"No ma'am. Those fellers in the black suits come on back and took it."

"Do you think this Martin Wallace was the man in your living room that night?"

"Yes ma'am I do. It'd explain those fellas in the black suits for sure. Plus it'd explain why he kept comin' at me after Betty done got a piece of him. Now I think that boy wanted to die."

"Alright Mr. Moore, thank you for your story and your time," Karen looks back at the camera, "This is Karen Bishop with Conspiracy Theory News wondering what the government is hiding from us this time."