Disclosure

"The President of the United States passed a transparency bill stating that any discoveries affecting history or the daily life of any individual on this planet to be brought forward and into the light. Do you think it's smart to trust the civilian population with this information or will it lead to worldwide panic?" a young reported shouted from thirteen rows back.

Benjamin, the director of the CIA, stood calmly behind a large podium looking out at thousands of reporters and cameras from all over the world. "I agree with the President that this information should be made public. How the general population handles it is something I can't predict. But I can promise you our history books will be very different after today."

"How do you mean different?" several reporters asked at the same time.

"You will see for yourself in a moment and after this press conference over a million documents and pictures will be released for anyone to look at," the director stated.

"What's under the heavy cloths in front of you?" he heard several reporters ask through the drone of voices. Might as well get this over with or else I'll be here all night, he thought. As he stepped away from the podium everyone became quiet. Several items had been arranged to be seen showing the public that they were telling the truth.

Walking up to the first cloth in a line of five he swore he could actually hear the electronic buzzing from camera lens' zooming in. He gripped the first cloth and thought; this will be the last day of man's ignorance and the first of the enlightened era.

"As director of the CIA I will present to you, in person, five pieces of our history that have been held in secrecy. The first," he pulled the cloth away revealing a clear glass box underneath containing a small piece of metal with wires coming from it, "alien technology that helped shape our information age."

The members of the press began shoving each other trying to get the best picture. Not giving anyone time to really look it over the alien technology Benjamin moved to the second cloth.

Pulling the cloth away he revealed another glass box but this one containing a human like skull. "Bigfoots were real. Genetic makeup from DNA recovered from the bones proved they were not human or gorilla but something different. We believed they were hunted to extinction by local Native American Tribes around the end of the Ice Age as no concrete evidence of their existence has surfaced in recent times."

On down the line he went revealing embalmed alien bodies from Roswell New Mexico, an actual giant skull and sword unearthed in Virginia, and finally a fourteen inch pygmy skeleton found in Wyoming.

Benjamin looked directly in one camera and finished by saying, "I encourage everyone to go online and research our released pages and photos to learn more. This display today is only an example. Now that we have disclosed everything we encourage the rest of the world to do the same."