Book 2: Chapter One: I Love My Life, But It Just Wants To Be Friends...

This is a re-writting chapter.

I've been think about just posting Book One & Two together. So I'm giving it a try.

This is a different Chapter one from what was posted in the single book 2.

Let me know if you think I should post it here, or in the Book 2 own slot (If that makes any sense.) I'm gonna post them in both places tonight, and see where the majority lies, then decide tomorrow what to do.

Enjoy

-Apple Out

~

"Should I cut my hair again?"

My fingers comb through my wet strands of hair, I look at Derek through the mirror taking in his attire.

Or his lack of it.

He looks up at me, a towel wrapped loose around his hips. He was drying his hair with a towel, but other than that, his body was bare to me.

He makes a funny face, "What?"

I turn to him, grasping the dresser behind me, leaning onto it. "Should I cut my hair short? Which way do you like it better?" I look down, not being able to withstand his glare.

"Should you cut your hair?" He walks toward me, I watch his feet closen. "Let me see."

His fingers brush my cheek, pushing my hair behind my ear. His fingers trace down my jaw line down to my chin, which when he got there be grasp it, forcing me to look back up at him.

"You're beautiful." He gives me a lopsided grin, the kind of grin that makes me shiver with need. "So beautiful."

His hands lightly grasp the sides of my face and slowly he lowers his lips ontop of mine. "Beautiful." He murrers against my lips, pulling away this time.

My hands slide up his slick chest and my arms wrap around his neck, my fingers tangling into his hair, and I pull him back down to my lips.

He moan, pinning me to the dresser with him hips. Causing a moan to escape my lips, which in return caused us both to smile.

His eyes shift down, and his fingers caress his mark that clear as day on my neck. "Mine."

"Your's." I whisper, my voice lost in pleasure as his lips touched over the black markings. "Mm."

He pulls away, as usual leaving me wanting more.

He walks away, disapearing into the closet we shared.

Rolling my eyes, I pull a shirt over my head.

Everyday...

Seems to get better.

I can't help the thinking that I'm on a roller coaster going up, building up, moving up, high over the park, just slowly creeping, and here I am just chilling, calm, happy, excited. But then we get the the drop.

And...

I don't want to know what happens then.

So I live my life day to day, on the moments

I mean... I have my ending...

I got the guy no one thought I could ever have, I have the life I've dreamed up. I've traveled around the world, with the man I love, with the man I adore.

Life... It's great.

I'm happy.

We're happy...

"Bridgette." Derek emerges from the closet fully clothed to my disappointment. "I'm stepping out," He take three large strides over to me, and kisses my cheek. His hands finding my hip, and his forehead leans down on mine. "I'll be back in the morning."

"Do you have to go?" My arms wrap around his torso, resting my forehead against his chest

"I don't leave unless I have too." He pushes his lips to my head, "You know that."

I roll my eyes, breathing him in. "Stay."

He let out a desperate sigh, "I'll call you a million times." He lifts my chin, connecting out eyes. "Okay?"

Okay?

Okay?!

Let me get something straight.

Who remembers that song Carly Ray Jepsen sang? 'Call me Maybe'

Everyone?

Good!

Now can everyone agree that asking someone, anyone for there number a fucking nightmare since that bitch threw that fucking wish in the flipping well. I mean you can't tell someone to call you without spontaneously remembering that song!

Now, 'Okay.'

That 'okay' will 'always' be connected to Hazel-fucking-Grace and that sexy fucking -, I mean Augustas Waters. I don't want to ruin the movie/book but the one who talks about death like normal people breath (low blow I know.) doesn't die.

Why?

Do I look like John Greene to you?

But if I had to guess why from my experience reading John Greenes work, I'd guess--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

BUM BUM BUMMMM

SO

if you're interesting in reading more, go to my profile and click the single book Karma Has NO Deadline... Having decide to serparate them. ^-^ Read on wattpaders.

~Apple out.