You Know What They Say. Karma's a Bitch.

Just to be clear.

I wasn't one of those mates, who were abused, bullied, beaten by her pack. Because well that's sad and way to common this day and age. No, so really I don't understand how this all came about. You know?

One minute you're super excited about the Luna making your favorite apple pie, and you're sneaking a piece at night, next the future Alpha is behind you scaring the crap out of you, next thing you know you're in his bed, having the best night of your existence, then last. You wake up to his girl yelling at him, and he shouts. 'GIVE ME A MINUTE I HAVEN'T EXACTLY GOTTEN TO THE REJECTING PART!'

Did I say lastly?

Oh no. It didn't end there.

Life just said, oh! You're enjoying your life.

Well.

*SLAP*

Not fucking anymore.

But you know what?

Karma's a fucking bitch.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story won't be taken down as perviously said on this page ^-^

But still, If you're interested, Comment and/or Vote to let me know?

You can talk to me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kik Me? : SamHeartr Intagram: SamLoveHeartr Ask Me Questions?:@SamIFreckinAm Twitter: @ Bridgette Fray

Always love hearind basiclly everyone I've tlak to have become a good friends with!

This story is copywritten and NO PART is to be used or copied.