Chapter Twelve (I Get Enough Exercise Pushing My Luck.)

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES! DX I'm sorry!

Information on the amazing meany  who I dedicated this chapter too is at the end, Please read?

 Without any further ado,

WAIT unedited I know. Sry. DX Now:

Chapter Twelve (I Get Enough Exercise Pushing My Luck.)

I sit down on the steps, my arms folded over my lap, I had tied my still wet hair up. Water was sliding down my neck being soaked up by my shirt.  The room had a dusty and dirty smell to it. 

It kind of smelled like metal and fresh dirt. 

Basicly it smelled like an old basement.

The step I was sitting on groaned agonizingly every time I shifted my weight in anyway. I knew that my jeans would be dirty and stained.

But I didn't care.

"If you're just going to sit there you better have some kind of food for me."

I look up meeting Masons brown eyes, the circles under them were darker than the last time I saw him. His hair was longer and he was thinner. He looked weak and annoyed. 

Very annoyed.

Metal cuff wrapped tightly around his wrist, chains laying on the floor in a small pile.  His arms laid at his side, one of his legs laid straight out the other bent at the knee his foot resting on the floor.

"Are you hungry?" I don't lift my head to him, only my eyes. 

He gave me the 'Are you seriously fucking asking me that fucking question bitch?' look.

"Do you remember freshman year?" I ask, getting off topic. 

Well not really I pulled out a cereal bar and started eating it.

He groans slamming his head on the brick wall behind him, "Yeah, sure. I came here before Marisa and we started dating."

"We dated for five months before we both agreed to break up." I take another bite and eat it slowly, "But we stayed good friends."

"But you started to hate me because of Marisa." He mumbles.

"She was the reason why I didn't want to date you anymore." 

"I figured as much, but we still were friends." 

I nod, and stand walking to him, and toss him the last half of my bar.

"You were fun to party with."  I smirk. "You were fun to dance with."

"I was the only one who could keep up with you." He corrects me, reaching for the bar.

"Is she your mate?" I walk back to the steps and sit down.  

"No. She's not... Her sister was."

"Marisa had a twin." I smirk, "Paula."

He nods. "They were identical."

"I know." I stand and pat off my ass. 

"The files?"

"Yeah, that and I found this in her room." I hold a picture up, showing two identical unicorn poops. Only Paula had all the colors in her hair bleached making them look lighter than Marisa. 

In the picture Mason had his arm around Paula from behind and Marisa was making out with some guy, red cup in all four of their hands.

"Rogue attack they were after Marisa and Paula, they took all three of you and they killed her right in front of you."