Karma Re-write Teaser (COMING SOON!)

A/N Just a teaser, this is not the first chapter. For those of you who read the original version Alpha Colin's name has been changed to Ethan. (Subject to change again)

I'm sure this is all very important.

I mean, they have fancy fonts and essential titles and ranks on them. The problem is that I can find a single fuck to give about any of them. Rolling to my back, I throw my arms out and stare at the ceiling. I hate this, being locked in this office for hours at a time, so exhausting. Look, it's a desk, chairs, shelves, woods floor and a window. I wasn't even doing anything. I was just decoration in here. Don't get me wrong I'm defiantly doing this room some justice, but I'd instead be doing justice somewhere else.

Yeah, know?

"Bridgette hand me that file."

When I glance towards him, I cover my captivation with a dull stare. I mean he was Ethan, he was hot. Okay come on, there's hot. Then there's this specimen; it's not fair. Two double down on his hotness the world made me his Beta. Yeah, yeah. I know, am I not allowed to have a crush on my Alpha? No? Well fuck.

Too bad.

I mean it's not my fault. Who in their right mind makes someone tall, muscular, and smart? Okay, the worst part; the eyes. Who gives someone so many perfect features and gives them lavender eyes with it all. It's exotic and I can't I must, I must have-

I shaking my head at myself.

Well, Here's to finding a sexier mate than that. World don't let me down!

"Are you listening?"

"Hm?" I sit up, my body facing away from him so I turn to him. "What do you want?"

Alec moves past me, reaching beside me and grabbing the file. "I got it." Before he moves away, he, my brother makes a disgruntled face, whacking me with the file over the head. "You're not a decoration, stop telling yourself that and do something."

Sticking my tongue at him, he moves away.

Here's the thing about Alec and I. We're both Beta's, both Ethan's Beta's. It's a family thing; my father was a Beta, then my brother took his spot. Now we; Alec and I will be the next Alpha's Beta's, next Alpha be, you guessed it. Ethan.

As if I haven't said or thought about it at least million times already;

Do you know what the biggest problem about having a brother who's not only the same age as you, not even that he has the same position as you, but that he always know what the fuck you're thinking about? I mean, every fucking time. Best part, you don't do shit because you make him do all the work, thus decoration.

"We could actually use some help," Ethan mumbles half paying attention.

"Depends on what it is?" Dragging myself closer to him I peer up to his desk.

He was sitting behind it, his laptop light reflecting off his tempting eyes. Alec was sitting in a chair in front of the desk, his hands both holding open files his eyes darting between them then to me. With a hesitant look, he kicks out the chair beside him, his way of telling me to sit.

Which I do, Ethan turns the laptop towards me when I do. "How do I change his lifetime wish, I don't want him to be a world renown surgeon anymore."

I couldn't help laugh when I see sims on his screen.

"Are you serious? Am I the only one working?" Alec snap throwing the files on the desk. "I mean seriously."

Ethan and I exchange glances.