Chapter 20: You Never Run Out Of Things That Can Go Wrong

I'm sorry guys, but here it is, enjoy.

I think is funny how things have really taken a turn for the worst.

I came back, to my old pack. For one thing.

Get revenge on Colin.

But it's turned into some kind of emotional maturity. And know I have a feeling, Karma, is after me.

Maybe it was all the lying I've done, or possible stealing, or even not waiting for exspinations. Whatever it is, Karma is after me.

And thus far, she succeeding in ruining everything about my life.

Yeah, Karma is a she. Only a girl can be such a fucking bitch. And right now, its her fucking time of the month, and she's going hard.

One day, I'm playing on how I can ruin Colin, the other. I'm sorry I've ruined him so terribly, no... I'm not sorry.

I still wanted him to hurt, feel what I felt. And he has, so my job is done.

He's felt it, he seen, been through continious rejection by me. And I know every rejection is the somewhat the same as his to me.

I've forgiven him.

But I won't forget.

I never forget...

With a sigh, I look out the side window. The road ahead, it seems infinite.  

Never ending.

Each minute, is another minute away from him.

From Corday, from the man I so helplessly love.

Helpless, is the correct word.

Derek Corday, knocks me off my feet, he makes me... A better me.

He makes me better.

"We got a day dreamer." Zander looks at me, smirking. "You're smirking over there," He winks.

"If you knew, why interupt." I frown, crossing my arms, which causes him to chuckle.

"This one's being a hard ass, doesn't forgive me for handing him his ass that day." Zander snecks a peek at Collin.

Who was sitting stiffly in his seat looking straight ahead.

I smirk because, I do remember when Zander kicked his ass. As when Corday punched him.

Good times...

Zander had faught with Colin the day they came over for dinner to meet my brothers, a dinner that never happened because of that.

It was Colin's fault, another thing that was his fault.

But I... I shouldn't be counting.

"The car is too silent." He frowns, "I'm bored."

My heart sinks, Zander, is bored...

"You're on duty! No boredness allowed!

Zander bored is not a very good thing. Last time he was bored, him and Brian attacked everyone with water ballons, only no water was used.

 Just paint.

They used paint in place of water.

In the end Brena kicked them both, well I think it was Brena, one because she's the only one they would let kick them, second I not to sure because we were all covered head to toe in paint.

SO!

It could of been anyone.

"Put the radio on, Colin." I throw myself against the seat, "And talk, becasue if you don't You'll ugh-

My body waves to the side, then slams against the door. My head hitting the glass causing it to shatter.

All I know.

Is one second I'm in the car.

...The next I'm in the air.

Then Nothing.

~

~

~

"Bridgette!" People are looking for someone.

"BRIDGETTE!"

I should help them.

I try to move, but pain ripples through me and I scream. My beating picks up, because... I can't move.

Too many things are broken.

But I try, pain. Pain. Pain. Pain.

After each attempt.

I let out a strangled cry, turning my head, looking at the cell phone in front of me.

I reach for it, it was flashing. Someone was calling me.

When my hand wrapped around it, I saw a picture of a beautiflul man. His grey eyes haunting me.

But I didn't know who he was.

His picture disappears. And a huff of disapointment flashes through me.

I look up, the sky was dark. Tree's surrounded the road on both sides.

The moon was full and directly above me.

I don't know why, but I felt it was laughing at me. Me on the ground hurt, and her just hanging out there... In the god damn sky, bright and glowing with beauty.

The bitch.

I head steps, and I turn to look.

Lavender eyes glow in the dark, "Dammnit." The lavender eyes move closer faster. But behind him orange is getting closer.