Chapter 18 Error. No keyboard. Press F1 to continue.

MERRRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSS LATE NIGHT POST: cHAPTER PRONE TO CHANGES!

Reminders:

Sophie Fray Is Bridgette mother,

Johanthan Fray is Bridgettes Father.

Cally Corday is Derek Corday's youngest and only sister.

Paula was Mason's mate and Marisa's twin sister.

Ian and Reed are member of Corday's pack.

New Info:

Blake Blackstone: The real Alpha of the BloodNight Pack. Marisa and Nick's father.

Brooke Blackstone: Is the Blake Blackstones wife, mother of his children.

... I think that's it...

Recap info:

Mason's dead, Nick killed him.

Paula was Mason's mate.

Corday wanted to kill Bridgette when he met her.

Cally is adorable... (Thought I should put that)

Watson Watson and Claire Watson are Colin Watson family.

Bridgette is crazy... That's all. OH!

Corday love's Bridgette A LOT

And also LOVES HIS SISTER A WHOLE LOT!

Enjoyreading! 

(Corday P.O.V)

The changes were subtle at first.

Barely noticeable to others.

But I notice the moment they started to happen.

She became more tone, her flat stomach received lines of muscle, along with her legs and arms. I knew she hadn't been working out. I hadn't let her leave my side since she had gone missing.

Against her wishes and biggest dreams, she didn't get an inch taller. She's still the height I had learned to love.

After the muscles, her hair.

Every morning strands of her hair would get lighter and lighter, while others got darker. It kept happening until her hair was a varieties of blonds, light browns, dark browns, and reds.

It gave her an exotic alluring edge.

She liked the hair, it was her.

It was the changes that came after that started to frighten her.

Her eyes.

Most of the time they were the beautiful bold green. Other time they looked like pale green, even going blue time to time. But then they settled between green and grey. Going back and forth.

Lastly her temperature.

The normal for wolfs body heat were twice the normal for humans. But for her, she was cold. It didn't bother her, she didn't even notice.

But everyone around her did.

She brought a chill into a room, literally.

Her brother sent her to the doctors, and that where we learn her body temperature was dangerously low, but it didn't seem to be affecting any function in her body.