Chapter 26: It's Been Monday All Week.

One of the very last chapters guys I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!But book 2 will still be in Bridgette's P.O.V Read at end for more info.

Chapter 26: It's Been Monday All Week.

My mind feels fresh, anewed. Clean, ready for new thoughts, random thoughts. Anything.

Its open to anything.

Ready for anything.

I look around taking in my surroundings.

We were in a grand room, huge windows all around us, I could see the fighting outside.

Hundreds of wolves.

Wolves sinking their teeth into each other, wolves in human form fighting with daggers dipped in poison.

The stream of wolves coming out of the woods seem endless, but the packs were fighting back. Not giving up for anything.

Because this is all we had left, if this was taken, we might as well all die.

Outside the window the sky looked dark, cloudy.

No sign of the sun.

My head turns.

The moment I lay eyes on his orange.

I remember.

I remember it all.

The abuse he placed on me.

The deaths that were his fault.

The deaths he was causing at this moment.

I remember Marisa.

When I look at him. I remember everything I've ever tried to hide from myself.

And it pisses me off.

So when I lock eyes with him...

I'm suddenly moving towards him. I'm glad to find no resistance from anyone.

My hand fist, and his arms go out as if accepting me.

When I'm close I swing, my fist hitting his face. He looks shocked, but he doesn't have time to react before I kick him, bringing him down to his knees.

I grab his collar and slam his head down meeting my knee.

"Bridgette!" Brian was running towards me.

I drop Nick, and I knock Brian's legs out from beneath him.

"Shit, she's back." Ian and Reed back step back.

I glare hard at Brian.

If looks could kill...

This man was like my brother and he tried trading me away.

He traded me away like everyone who has ever been associate with Marisa has. This betray brings back all the pain I felt from Colin's rejection. Mason's rejection. Every rejection I've ever received.

And I hate him. I hate him so much.

He will be the last to betray me.

He will be the last one to survive betraying me.

"Don't. Get. Up." I sneer at him. I turn my back to him, I look over my shoulder, "If you know it's good for you. Stay down."

I look at Nick, he was struggling to stand, his breathing harsh, violent.

I steal a quick glance at Reed and Ian, as they dropped to their knees in surrender.

I turn to Nick.