27 Chapter 27 If You Can't Blow Them Away With Your Bullshit,

Chapter 27 If You Can't Blow Them Away With Your Bullshit, Baffle Them With Your Bullshit

This isn't the last chapter. The next one will be.

Unedited (Looking For Help Editing, Message me if iterested.) Detitcated to @talzjoll who a while ago suggested this wonderful title for a chapter, thanks girly!

~Two Weeks Later~

Death couldn't take me away.

Not yet.

But it has taken others away.

I wrap my hand around the necklace.

I look at the two graves that laid side by side.

This was my mother made a joke on the letter she wrote for us.

All the warriors had written final letters to their family.

In her's she states she would be buried to the right of my father, because she was always right.

It wasn't very funny, but it showed the kind of person she was.

I lay the flower on her grave, unsure what to do.

What to say.

Do I tell her that I was dead for two hours before my heart started again. That the wolfbane made me brain dead. Or possible that killing myself was an option now because I hated Nick that much.

Maybe that I was in love with some big bad Alpha.

Lets give the lady a heart attack and tell her I blew up a bitches car.

She'll think I'm a mess.

Not completely untrue.

I think we should get this clear. "Mom. Just to be clear.

I wasn't one of those mates, who were abused, bullied, beaten by her pack.

Because well that's sad and way too common this day and age.

No," I pause, I smile sadly wiping away tears, "So really I don't understand how this all came about. You know?" I shrug.

"One minute you're super excited about the Luna making your favorite apple pie, and you're sneaking a piece at night, next the future Alpha is behind you scaring the crap out of you, next thing you know you're in his bed, having the best night of your existence," I wipe away a tear, realizing it wasn't a tear, it was a drop of rain. "Then lastly. You wake up to his girl yelling at him, and he shouts. 'GIVE ME A MINUTE I HAVEN'T EXACTLY GOTTEN TO THE REJECTING PARTY!'

Did I say lastly?

Oh no. It didn't end there.

Life just said, oh! You're enjoying your life.

Well.

*SLAP*

Not fucking anymore.

But you know what?

Karma's a fucking bitch." I kneel down beside her grave. "But so am I mom."

"If you asked me; what does it take, for someone to go crazy. I'd simply tell you. Love."

Water falls from the sky in an even pace, my hair will soon be soaked.

But I didn't care.

"That's the wisest thing I can say." I throw my arms around screaming over the rain. "Love makes you crazy, absolutely bonkers. You lose control of yourself, its the most fun you'll ever have, but the scariest time you'll ever spend with yourself."